How many of you are dating or looking for a significant other?

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was mad that he still had his profile there and didn't respond. So I put in some nice pics to talk to some other men just to make him jealous. I'm just a kid sometimes.

Last edited:

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
The guys where I am at the dating site don't message me back, well a few do but I don't know what they expect of me. I gave one my phone number and he did not even call. I'm sick of these games.
I saw Derek Prince on youtube. He also wrote a book. God the Matchmaker. It renewed my faith because I had already given up and didn't even pray for it anymore.
It was about singles in church and that you have to watch out, but that God can use dating sites. We just prayed that He would send the right one. He met his wife on a dating site. She's from Brazil. He said: God I want a wife now and otherwise I will just stay single, logged in for the last time to give up the account and all of a sudden saw her. She just joined, her niece did that for her. Lol first thing he said was: You're a scammer.

Don't give up. I always had the idea He was not willing to give me someone.

This guy I dated now wants to date out in the open and go to a Bible school with me where they train people to go to the street and evangelize. That was a test to see if he was serious enough.

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
I wish you well in your quest. I'm talking to different guys every day. I don't know why they stop writing me suddenly. Have you tried Plenty of Fish dating site?

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
I wish you well in your quest. I'm talking to different guys every day. I don't know why they stop writing me suddenly. Have you tried Plenty of Fish dating site?
No I was only on a Dutch site now. Talked to and dated one. Then spoke to two others who were nice but pfff way too much effort and I can't talk to a few at the same time, so I gave up the account. Told that one guy I'll hear from you if you want to do something. Bye!
Not gonna run after him all day.
If it's not the one God has for me I don't care if he doesn't respond anymore.
I think if they stop talking they're just talking to another woman/women. If someone is really interested you'll notice it.
Lol my male collegue was on a dating site a few years ago and I was talking to him at lunch. He says I only date one at a time.
Next day we're with all collegues at lunch and he tells another guy: yeah I'm talking to 5 now. Hahaha I said oh yesterday you said it was one lol. He married one of the 5 and now gets a kid. He's a real nice guy so he wanted to have a day with his female friends when he found his girlfriend, the others from the dating site. Hahaha he complained that his girlfriend was jealous. He was just trying to be friendly. Dunno if he went or not.

Jesus Saves

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I grew up loving Davey Jones and listening to all of their music. Thanks for posting this.

I was a fan of the Monkees at one time and point.

Jesus Saves

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I haven't dated in about 26 years. Two of the guys were nightmares

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
That's a long time not to date but I waited a real long time, too.

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
No I was only on a Dutch site now. Talked to and dated one. Then spoke to two others who were nice but pfff way too much effort and I can't talk to a few at the same time, so I gave up the account. Told that one guy I'll hear from you if you want to do something. Bye!
Not gonna run after him all day.
If it's not the one God has for me I don't care if he doesn't respond anymore.
I think if they stop talking they're just talking to another woman/women. If someone is really interested you'll notice it.
Lol my male collegue was on a dating site a few years ago and I was talking to him at lunch. He says I only date one at a time.
Next day we're with all collegues at lunch and he tells another guy: yeah I'm talking to 5 now. Hahaha I said oh yesterday you said it was one lol. He married one of the 5 and now gets a kid. He's a real nice guy so he wanted to have a day with his female friends when he found his girlfriend, the others from the dating site. Hahaha he complained that his girlfriend was jealous. He was just trying to be friendly. Dunno if he went or not.

Some people have luck and some don't it seems.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
Some people have luck and some don't it seems.

Oh but he's not a christian and has a good job and looks nice. No No kids, not divorced or anything. He can just pick and choose. The ones that can't go to Russia or Indonesia and pick someone.
Christians who don't want sex before marriage are really scarse here. And to find a man who likes 3 kids it's quite impossible.
Derek Prince said that that gift from Paul was a charismata. Maybe it's better to just stay alone. Bleh dating sites are not good for me. You don't have all the control either when you're single.

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
I feel like giving up on looking for a man. I am too overweight. They will probably scream when they see me I look so big now. I am talking to one man still who is a bodybuilder and lives in my city. He told me that my weight doesn't matter to him and that I am very attractive from my pictures. But he doesn't know how fat my face has become and I don't look attractive any more. I may try and meet him for dinner and see how that goes. But I don't know if I really want a man to see me as big as I am now.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
I feel like giving up on looking for a man. I am too overweight. They will probably scream when they see me I look so big now. I am talking to one man still who is a bodybuilder and lives in my city. He told me that my weight doesn't matter to him and that I am very attractive from my pictures. But he doesn't know how fat my face has become and I don't look attractive any more. I may try and meet him for dinner and see how that goes. But I don't know if I really want a man to see me as big as I am now.
Awww some really don't care, but a lot are shallow.
We have a woman in church who had morbid obesity. She got prayed for and within I think half a year you don't know what you see. She lost very much weight and also God healed her emotions and everything.

I'm trying to save that guy's marriage now. He's just rebounding and still mad at his ex.

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Whose marriage are you trying to save? How is that going?

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
Whose marriage are you trying to save? How is that going?
Oh that guy I went on a date with and who started to kiss immediately and said he wanted to marry me next year. I said I don't think you're over your ex. He just likes me because I am the opposite of her, he's just trying to rebound with someone. Told him he shouldn't date if he's still angry at her and that he should call her to say he's sorry.
She wanted to seperate for a while because he and her daughter had problems. Then he said oh well then I divorce and she said aww that's a pity.
If I had met someone who wanted to save my marriage my marriage could have been saved. Was a similar situation. I rebounded with someone else way too fast. Otherwise we could have reconciled.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
Went to another dating site.
Lord I pray that if you have someone You'll send them to us and use this and that we don't have to have any useless conversation anymore and waste time with this stuff. Thank You in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
Funny, I didn't hear from him anymore, but his son who works for a christian organization now published something about marital unfaithfulness and that there are dating sites where you can go to the next woman.

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
That's nice you tried to point him in the right direction. The latest funny thing that happened on a dating site is this man who told me he wanted me to have his children. I told him I am past childbearing age. He said he believed in miracles and that he thought we could have children. I just didn't write back to him. I am way past caring for children or babies that is. He didn't write again and I am glad.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
That's nice you tried to point him in the right direction. The latest funny thing that happened on a dating site is this man who told me he wanted me to have his children. I told him I am past childbearing age. He said he believed in miracles and that he thought we could have children. I just didn't write back to him. I am way past caring for children or babies that is. He didn't write again and I am glad.
Hahaha oh my. Funny people on dating sites. Oh my I got my first one when I was 36. Now their dad is 57 and when he gives the kids to me it's here you have them. Glad that I have some rest. I had them a lot in the holiday and 12 days alone because he was in Brazil. When he came back I was so happy I put up: Daddy's home from Cliff Richard. I was exhausted lol. When they complain I tell them they should have taken a younger mom.

Jesus Saves

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I'm fine with not dating as a general rule of thumb. I have medical problems and have benefits I'd lose if I were to get married.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm fine with not dating as a general rule of thumb. I have medical problems and have benefits I'd lose if I were to get married.
That's really weird how they do that with those benefits. Here in Holland they just keep it when they marry. Only if you're unemployed and the other earns a certain minimum or more you don't get money anymore.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
I added one guy as a Facebookfriend and deleted the accounts. Don't have patience for that.
Lol and the next day I make new account on a new site. That guy is also everywhere, funny, he's at least on 3 sites.

Last edited:
Top Bottom