Your beloved pets

hotrhymez

Rhymeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have one gray and white cat named Sassy, She's currently 17 and shes pretty much my best friend lol..she's sleeping most of the time!

~Jo~

The Cakeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
So that would make her is our life circle 119 I think I would be sleeping one hell of a lot to ....lol

FredVB

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
During a couple of periods in my life I had a pet dog, each time I was caring a lot for my pet. It hurt so much to lose the pet I cared for. But I know that God, who is love, cares for the creatures of God's creation far more than I or others would. As prophecies show, animals will live unharmed and never harming any in the eternity of the new restored creation, which creation now groans for, with the redeemed of humanity, the repentant believers. As asking for God's will on earth as it is in heaven should be sincere, God's will as it is in heaven should start in our lives. So now I do not live in a way that will mean harm to any of the creatures, which God cares for. It is not just pets that we might care for. All creation now groans for that hope, when the saints of God will be revealed. I would not still contribute to the suffering of any of them.

I would still gladly care for a pet, though I would dislike losing one again, it would still hurt when I care that much. I will need still a place that would be a happy home for any animal I care for, for the rest of their life, so I have to be more ready for that first.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I have two Seal Point Siamese cats who are 6 years old and a Shih 'tzu dog who is 3 years old. The cats are Gracie and Ruthie and the dog is Jazzy. At first they didn't get along at all. Well, the cats wanted nothing to do with the dog. Then they started tolerating each other. Now they get along pretty well. The dog prefers other small dogs, has no use for ones that are much larger than her.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
IMG_20170703_140439_resized_20170703_020608911.jpg

One of our cats Casper