Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I saw this live when it happened, a bit upset at the outcome.
Some Jewelry robbers hijacked a UPS truck and held the driver hostage, a police chase ensued.. When the robbers got caught up in traffic the police got out and fired at them using pedestrian vehicles as shields, it was a blood bath.. Police shot and killed the two suspects and also the driver and a stray bullet hit and killed a pedestrian in a car!
I recall seeing what looked like an army of police firing at the vehicle, yes the robbers were firing first but I believe the majority of police men were trigger happy using all sorts of guns and ammo..
In a hostage situation aren't they supposed to back off a bit and negotiate?
I think they should have let them run off and catch them later.. the poor driver came out slowly with his hands up and got on the ground and the police shot him so many times that you can see the blood pouring from him on the streets.. outraged, no need for a whole army of police cars for that chase

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
That's so sad :( I read that the police are not sure whose bullets killed the driver or the bystander at this point.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
That's so sad :( I read that the police are not sure whose bullets killed the driver or the bystander at this point.
Yeah but there were at least 10 cops firing at 2 suspects :/
It's very sad indeed

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
111ff73df217352db7692381fecea6fa.jpg

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
:( So sad!! :(

What is wrong with the people of this world?

JESUS COME!!
:amen:

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Irregardless of who killed the bystander it was reckless to have that many police firing that many rounds with so many bystanders on all sides that couldnt get away.

Ash

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Single
No
It's just crazy to see this happening in a country like the United States. As an outsider, it's so clear to see that you really do have a problem with certain police officers not having enough training or being way too trigger-happy. I can't remember what the exact number was but I believe over 200 bullets were shot by the police in that situation. So many civilians around AND a hostage and they still just shoot. And for what? Some insured jewellery.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
It's just crazy to see this happening in a country like the United States. As an outsider, it's so clear to see that you really do have a problem with certain police officers not having enough training or being way too trigger-happy. I can't remember what the exact number was but I believe over 200 bullets were shot by the police in that situation. So many civilians around AND a hostage and they still just shoot. And for what? Some insured jewellery.
Well I downloaded some videos before they were taken down, from all angles, you clearly see the robbers shooting the cops and the ups driving laying low and crawling out with his hands up and as soon as they see him they shoot him right in the head and he falls out then the robbers comes out completely drawing the gun at the police and they shoot him dead...
They should have treated like a hostage situation and let them run off in a non pedestrian zone and communicated with them instead of running around other peoples cars and shooting at them

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes

JPPT1974

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Praying for the families of those who lost loved ones and the police who sacrifice in doing their jobs.

Top Bottom