Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Please pray for strength and healing for Sherry Hoffmann thank you God bless!

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Prayers for her! Please keep us posted on her condition if you have time.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Will keep you and her in prayers.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Prayers for her! Please keep us posted on her condition if you have time.
The cancer is very aggressive and she's been taking the strongest chemo to battle it, she's had pneumonia for a while now and a tumor is in her lungs obstructing her ability to breath so they put her on a heavier oxygen supply, her platelets are at 17 when they should be at 70 so she can do her chemo treatment... I pray these numbers catch up soon so she can start chemo in the next few weeks.. she needs a miracle.
I'm so blessed to have a dad who has not left her side since she went to the ER over a month ago.. He really knows how to keep her spirits up, I know she is scared and we are scared for her but I told her to have no fear because she is in Gods hands so no matter what happens she is in the best hands, she knows she's getting a lot of prayers too and and much love and support. She can't really talk but before she went in the ER she was telling me about Paul McCartney (of all people :) ) who when his mom passed away was really struggling until he heard in his heart "let it be" and knew this was his moms way of comforting him and assuring him that everything will be okay and not to worry yourself... She was telling me this to say the same thing, she already knows she's in God's hands but in case something happens she really does want me to know to 'let it be'..
One of my sisters isn't handling it to well and is afraid to even mention God or talking about all the prayers because she thinks it will scare her.. She objects to my aunt coming tomorrow and bringing a prayer group or deacon to pray over my mom, I keep trying to tell her that it's already scary for mom and prayer and spiritual support along with encouragement IS comforting for her.. I really don't get my sister sometimes, she always likes to 'pretend' everything is alright and then when something goes wrong she gets herself hurt, like she prays all the time for my mom but gets frustrated that her prayers aren't getting answered and it bothers her own faith.. My mom has hope and is really battling this as hard as she can but I know how spiritual she has gotten too ever since this happened, she has made her peace with God and I am so happy that I can testify how close she has gotten to the Lord and his teachings.
Since the ICU her oxygen is increasingly overcoming the carbon monoxide levels so if this continues she will get back to her regular room :)
If she didn't have a low platelet count after chemo she could have been back at home, so pray for her platelet count to catch up so she can get back on track! Thanks for all of your prayers!

Michael

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus, hear the prayers of the saints as we lift up brother Andrew's Mom Sherry before You. We ask for Healing and Restoration upon her body, and Peace within her spirit and with those who love her.
Guide and direct the physicians and nurses, and may Your Holy will be done. Strengthen Your people, and bring Glory to Your Name. Amen.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Dear Jesus, hear the prayers of the saints as we lift up brother Andrew's Mom Sherry before You. We ask for Healing and Restoration upon her body, and Peace within her spirit and with those who love her.
Guide and direct the physicians and nurses, and may Your Holy will be done. Strengthen Your people, and bring Glory to Your Name. Amen.
Beautiful words of prayer my good friend Michael, thank you and may God bless this prayer in Jesus Name and of the Father and of the Holy Spirit amen! Godspeed

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Praying for healing for Sherry and for strength and let Gods peace surround you and her and your family. God bless all of you

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Praying for a miracle, doctor suggest within a few days :( I pray he's wrong

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Andrew, so sorry and praying for that miracle.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Praying for a miracle, doctor suggest within a few days :( I pray he's wrong

My heart goes out to your family and I pray that they're wrong. I don't know what God has planned for your mom but know that He has her in His hands no matter what.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
[Extremely tired so I hope you can read it]
She should be out of ICU and back in her regular room by sometime tomorrow (Saturday) :)
She was swollen with fluids but they went away over night and her hands are as beautiful than ever back to normal :)
Vitals are great! The fluid was released from her lungs and is being put back on normal oxygen supply, she got to sit up in a chair today and the overwhelming amount of guest kind of blew me out of the room (2 at a time) but I got to visit in between and had all morning with her... Her Spirit is incredibly high after seeing so many loved ones, my aunt prayed over her with oils and authority through Christ Jesus so when I left for the day she was very talkative and animated. The lung issue that sent her into ICU has gone away and give us a scare has gone away although the tumor is still there, but the fluids drained.. So they are moving her like I said OUT of ICU and back into a regular room where she can eat and have as many visitors as she welcomes to visit with her at one time.
She sleeps well at night and stays up all day being fairly active :) now the main problem is still unchanged, her bone marrow is not producing the amount of platelets that she needs in order to receive her chemo treatment asap. So we are praying for a miracle with all of our hearts and with all our fight and prayer alike (soo many prayers!)
She was asked if she wanted to move into a room where they just try to make her as comfortable as possible as she gives up and lives her final days without vital reading and such without treatments but she declined! Said she wasn't done yet, she really wants to grow strong and pray for her platelet numbers to go up! Im afraid if they do it too soon that it would send her back to the ICU so for now they cant give her chemo, her platelets must come up! And thats all! Her chemo will produce its charm of killing tumors and cancers and she can go home for a while... But the doctors are just waiting for a right time, I think her bone marrow is shocked and cannot produce much, she as around 17 when she needs 70 for her to have treatment... So again we pray for her numbers to go up and also it would be a blessing for the tumors to just vanish completely!
That would be a miracle! So I've been praying for it!
Here's my awesome dad who has never left her side in over a month with my amazing mom sitting nup on her chair responding to her many prayers on her iphone :)
fcc850290bbbc4fa2453ad99b8a09934.jpg

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Praise God! A miracle and waiting for the next one. This is really good news

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Bless your family! I was praying last night again for her and will continue to do so!

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Thank God for guiding you and your family through this tough time. God bless her

Top Bottom