Rude Martin Luther Amazon Echo (Babylon Bee)

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
New Martin Luther-Shaped Amazon Echo Will Rudely Answer All Your Theology Questions

"“Luther, am I a good person?”

You are a sinner, you’re dead, you’re eaten up with corruption. Every free choice of yours is evil and not good.

“Luther, is Joel Osteen a solid preacher?”

Yes, Joel is an excellent person, as skillful, clever, and versed in Holy Scripture as a cow in a walnut tree or a sow on a harp.

The device was programmed to showcase as much scathing wit as Martin Luther had himself as he responded to his various theological and political foes throughout his years, and will quickly snap back to anything you ask it with a “brutal fatality,” claim Amazon’s product engineers.

According to Amazon, the device will also be able to order beer straight to the user’s home, jovially shouting, “Yes, let us drink beer!” whenever the consumer does so."

Anyone who knows the Babylon Bee knows that it's satire.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Some of those lines remind me of Winston Churchill quotes. I think Clement Attlee was the subject of Churchill's quip that he was "a modest man, with much to be modest about". He described another opposition MP's attack as "like being savaged by a dead sheep".

Apparently during one exchange in the Commons an opposition MP said to him "Sir, you are drunk" to which he replied "and you, Madam, are ugly but I'll be sober in the morning". When told by another opposition MP "If you were my husband I would poison your tea" he replied "If you were my wife I would drink it".

Gotta love the Bee.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Some of those lines remind me of Winston Churchill quotes. I think Clement Attlee was the subject of Churchill's quip that he was "a modest man, with much to be modest about". He described another opposition MP's attack as "like being savaged by a dead sheep".

Apparently during one exchange in the Commons an opposition MP said to him "Sir, you are drunk" to which he replied "and you, Madam, are ugly but I'll be sober in the morning". When told by another opposition MP "If you were my husband I would poison your tea" he replied "If you were my wife I would drink it".

Gotta love the Bee.

Gotta love the Brits....

And people claim TRUMP is irreverent in his speech!

- Josiah

.Side note: I understand Churchill drank gin.... straight up. How could he stomach the stuff! Now, if he drank a good Scotch, THAT I'd understand

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
New Martin Luther-Shaped Amazon Echo Will Rudely Answer All Your Theology Questions

"“Luther, am I a good person?”

You are a sinner, you’re dead, you’re eaten up with corruption. Every free choice of yours is evil and not good.

“Luther, is Joel Osteen a solid preacher?”

Yes, Joel is an excellent person, as skillful, clever, and versed in Holy Scripture as a cow in a walnut tree or a sow on a harp.

The device was programmed to showcase as much scathing wit as Martin Luther had himself as he responded to his various theological and political foes throughout his years, and will quickly snap back to anything you ask it with a “brutal fatality,” claim Amazon’s product engineers.

According to Amazon, the device will also be able to order beer straight to the user’s home, jovially shouting, “Yes, let us drink beer!” whenever the consumer does so."

Anyone who knows the Babylon Bee knows that it's satire.
Martin would be place in the queue or banned here at the CH.

Top Bottom