Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
What are some bible verses (one or two lines of scripture) that come across as scary?

RichWh1

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
“he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”
Revelation 14:10-11 -NASB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
To the Lord's servant (one who was "saved" and given a "talent" to use to bear fruit for His Kingdom), yet proved unfaithful & unworthy, come some of the most scary words in the Bible -

"‘You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed.
27 So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest. 28 So take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents.
29 ‘For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away.
30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’"
- Matt 2:26-30

Top Bottom