Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I'm all for it, the Department of Justice is also investigating..
What's fishy to me is at first they said it was during a suicide watch but the camera malfunctioned, so of course that's very suspicious and it gets the conspiracy motors turning... but then they said he was taken off of suicide watch after less than a week of a former suicide attempt .. :/
That's double fishy for me, they don't just hand you a rope after taking you off of suicide watch.
Bottom line is that someone had him silenced either by giving him the ok to hang himself (unlikely, like I said they don't just hand you a rope) or he was "taken care of".

Years back I had made a reply to my mother via a phone text that implied I was suicidal, I was over 30 miles away at the time..
I get a knock on my door 10 minutes later and its a police officer followed by an ambulance team, I was okay but the cop took me against my will to a mental hospital, long story short I know exactly what is involved when a person has threatened bodily harm to themselves and are detained in a specialized facility, there is no possible way to commit self harm ESPECIALLY hanging! There is absolutely NOTHING to tie the other end to!
I wasn't looking for a way to off myself but I was briefed and the room/cell you are given has no bars not even on the bed plus you are constantly being checked on every 20 minutes if you decide to be anti social and left alone.
Not sure how things are run in New York but I know from experience that it takes at least 2 weeks until you get a timed bathroom session just to shave your face with a child proof razer, something isn't right in Epstein's case.

I'm willing to entertain myself and say that he was re-placed in an environment that allowed him to harm himself... let's say he did kill himself, the problem now is focused on who allowed him to after he had just tried to kill himself, and that's why they are investigating his "apparent suicide" because either way this wasn't supposed to happen, the victims had every right to face him on trial!

Before I get into Bill Clintons 26+ private trips on Epstein's plane to Epstein's island (where much of the sexual abuse occured) and Trumps recognized none involvement according to Epstein I would like to hesitate and ask for peer review ;)

https://youtu.be/d3AouiAWbmI

Last edited:

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I think it is very suspicious as well

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I wouldn't think it was unusual for this to be investigated. I wonder how he got rope or whatever he used to hang himself? Maybe he paid someone off so they would bring it to him?

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I wouldn't think it was unusual for this to be investigated. I wonder how he got rope or whatever he used to hang himself? Maybe he paid someone off so they would bring it to him?

Even if he did get his hands on a rope he'd need something to tie it to. I'm not familiar with the internal workings of federal prisons but it seems reasonable to assume that if you're on suicide watch part of the process is going to be to make sure you don't have things to hang yourself from at all. A rope doesn't help unless you've got something you can tie the other end to.

It does seem remarkably convenient that a person who probably has a lot of dirt on a lot of high profile people should mysteriously manage to top themselves while in a federal prison. Ironically, it also bolsters the case for less government intervention in our day-to-day lives - if the government can't even prevent someone from killing themselves while under supervision in a close space it does beg questions about how they can possibly protect people from harm in an open society where people are free to move around unrestrained.

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Sad that before everything is over he died. Now the case will be closed very soon and big names won't become public now.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Even if he did get his hands on a rope he'd need something to tie it to. I'm not familiar with the internal workings of federal prisons but it seems reasonable to assume that if you're on suicide watch part of the process is going to be to make sure you don't have things to hang yourself from at all. A rope doesn't help unless you've got something you can tie the other end to.

It does seem remarkably convenient that a person who probably has a lot of dirt on a lot of high profile people should mysteriously manage to top themselves while in a federal prison. Ironically, it also bolsters the case for less government intervention in our day-to-day lives - if the government can't even prevent someone from killing themselves while under supervision in a close space it does beg questions about how they can possibly protect people from harm in an open society where people are free to move around unrestrained.

He wasn't on suicide watch when he died. If he had been then he never would have been able to do this. As it was, they were suppose to check him every 30 minutes. So, somebody didn't do their job.

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
He wasn't on suicide watch when he died. If he had been then he never would have been able to do this. As it was, they were suppose to check him every 30 minutes. So, somebody didn't do their job.

I read an article that said he'd been taken off suicide watch.

Given the combination of multiple factors it's remarkable that he was able to do this at all. He's a very high profile offender, his crimes against children mean he'd almost certainly have had a very rough time inside (hence he was in the SHU), and (presumably) he has information that could be very uncomfortable for other very high profile people. Even though all that's available is allegation and speculation the fact that figures as high profile as the Clintons and Prince Andrew have been associated with him in ways that could, if the allegations and speculations proved founded, be extremely embarrassing for them, I'd have thought there would be more done to ensure his survival. Without wishing to get into further speculation, if my name had been implicated in some of the crimes of a man like Epstein and I was innocent I think I'd want to make sure that testimony could be given to clear my name. As things stand it seems hard to see a future that doesn't involve more uncertainly, more speculation, and ever-more conspiracy theories.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I read an article that said he'd been taken off suicide watch.

Given the combination of multiple factors it's remarkable that he was able to do this at all. He's a very high profile offender, his crimes against children mean he'd almost certainly have had a very rough time inside (hence he was in the SHU), and (presumably) he has information that could be very uncomfortable for other very high profile people. Even though all that's available is allegation and speculation the fact that figures as high profile as the Clintons and Prince Andrew have been associated with him in ways that could, if the allegations and speculations proved founded, be extremely embarrassing for them, I'd have thought there would be more done to ensure his survival. Without wishing to get into further speculation, if my name had been implicated in some of the crimes of a man like Epstein and I was innocent I think I'd want to make sure that testimony could be given to clear my name. As things stand it seems hard to see a future that doesn't involve more uncertainly, more speculation, and ever-more conspiracy theories.
Domino effect, if one falls they all fall, I believe the elite pedophile ring is protected by a high level of corruption and something obviously happened whether it be negligence or fowl play but I don't believe it was an accident.
What we do know is that he was denied bail because he could easily afford it, he was going to spend the rest of his life in prison, so being a billionaire I'm sure he would do anything to get a lighter sentence even to the point of cooperation. We will never know now and even more sadly the victims will not get the justice they desired because if there is a pedophile ring (and im certain there is) they have lost the opportunity to expose it.
Money buys silence and that equals power.. for the love of money is the root of all evils, for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against the rulers of darkness in high places.

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Domino effect, if one falls they all fall, I believe the elite pedophile ring is protected by a high level of corruption and something obviously happened whether it be negligence or fowl play but I don't believe it was an accident.
What we do know is that he was denied bail because he could easily afford it, he was going to spend the rest of his life in prison, so being a billionaire I'm sure he would do anything to get a lighter sentence even to the point of cooperation. We will never know now and even more sadly the victims will not get the justice they desired because if there is a pedophile ring (and im certain there is) they have lost the opportunity to expose it.
Money buys silence and that equals power.. for the love of money is the root of all evils, for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against the rulers of darkness in high places.

With so many high profile names among his personal contacts it does seem very likely he would do something, anything, to negotiate an easier life for himself. With the potential for very powerful people to lose an awful lot, it does increase the likelihood of him spilling some very embarrassing beans.

As one commentary put it, his final victim was justice.

Top Bottom