Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
Generally speaking. A raising voice, others assuming and interpreting things about me usually do offend. Because as a mix between Tibetan, Mongol and Han Chinese Person, I’ve been brought with stricter Asian manners to always think before even speaking to anyone without offending your interlocutor/s. These are my people’ way to interact with others, always asking information before talking or doing anything, never assuming. I take a long while to answer to not hurt anyone with my words. Native Asians are excessively formal, ritualistic and respectful. I’ve been taught to never put anyone off-guard. So, what are some Western speaking manners? Another most important thing, Asians never touch another without their permission. Sex is implied and not explicit using double-entendres and euphemisms to charm the one you wanna make love too.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Differing parts of the United States have differences of what they consider to be good manners. I'm from the north (midwest) and we greet others with Hello and that's sufficient. I just came from a visit from South Carolina where that would be rude. I'm told you need to ask how the other person is doing and they ask the same in return. Not that either person cares about the response.

Naiwen

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
Differing parts of the United States have differences of what they consider to be good manners. I'm from the north (midwest) and we greet others with Hello and that's sufficient. I just came from a visit from South Carolina where that would be rude. I'm told you need to ask how the other person is doing and they ask the same in return. Not that either person cares about the response.

What’s the point then?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married