Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Prime day is 1 day away. Do you think you'll find any good deals? Have you ever found any in the past? I notice they put a lot of their electronic stuff on sale but it's the same prices as Black Friday.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I will have to take a look at their sales, but I probably won't find anything I must have.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I will have to take a look at their sales, but I probably won't find anything I must have.

I'll probably look around too but I'm not eagerly waiting this sale. I read that Walmart is beginning their summer sale too so maybe there are better buys on their site?

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I dont have the money to take advantage and if I did I doubt I would because of their fees for prime, it is rediculous unless you buy a lot on Amazon

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I dont have the money to take advantage and if I did I doubt I would because of their fees for prime, it is rediculous unless you buy a lot on Amazon

I do most of my Christmas shopping through Amazon because I can ship things after buying them right away and none of my family except daughter and husband live near me. So Amazon has saved me tons of money on shipping.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I use Amazon Prime a lot too. One of the reasons is shipping Christmas/Birthday gifts.

I did purchase an item today on Prime Day. I decided to get a wallet type case for my iPhone and the stores don't have them in stock yet for the phone I have. Since I work in private homes, I take as little as possible of personal items. My Go Bag and my lunch bag are enough I don't need to take a purse. Slip my phone in my pocket and I am good to go.

vince284

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes

I suppose it would be expensive if many of the available features aren't used. But I have a smart home, connected through Amazon and Hue. My lights, my antenna TV (Amazon Recast), my Echos, TV Firesticks, Fire tablets, my Prime movies, music, books and not to mention I do 90% of my shopping on Amazon. I do almost 100% of my grocery shopping at Whole Foods. With all the points, not to mention perks, I make that yearly fee back in a couple of weeks. With all the discounts as a Prime member using their card at Whole Foods my grocery bill is less than my local grocery chain store. And Whole Foods delivers within two hours and the associates are much friendlier. I can order online and go to Whole Foods and pick up my Amazon order and groceries at the same time. If I have to return something... no hassle, I take it to Kohls and drop it off, no box or anything. Just the receipt. I know, I don't make anything on this plug for Amazon and I have always been suspicious of big consumer corporations, but I like Amazon and JP Morgan bank, I can get to my money just about anywhere.

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
It is better to stay away from these sale day. Either we end up buying things we are less use for us or get product which is not a reliable one or old one.

Ash

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Single
No
Prime Day 2019 was quite uneventful for me. I was expecting to see some good deals but in the end, I didn't purchase anything. The only thing that caught my eye was the 20% off warehouse offer which was not too bad. I had my eye on a driving wheel for the PlayStation 4 but in the end, didn't go for it because even with the discount, it wasn't too cheap.

bharath

Religious Affiliation
Hindu
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I do most of my Christmas shopping through Amazon because I can ship things after buying them right away and none of my family except daughter and husband live near me. So Amazon has saved me tons of money on shipping.
Here we save the price from local shops since buying on Amazon people sells double price, but for small items would be good for buying on Amazon. In these days Amaaon and Flipkart are two big here for huge discounts such as mobile and technology devices.
I have never checked for discounts like prime day or any other deals.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
On Amazon I keep a Wish List of items I'm somewhat interested in and I can see often how the prices of those items change sometimes daily! It's odd when it goes up $10 or more and then I can of regret not purchasing the item. But then if I see it go at a drastic price below what it was when I put it in my list I'm a little faster at making the purchase before it goes higher again. I got a pair of capris that way for just a few dollars when they should have been $15.

Top Bottom