Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
Snoop should not be rewarded - while countless people - and ones without hypocrisy - have lived for God and gotten no award! I mean, who are we kidding here? He's getting awards when so much of his music is about "weed, money, and hoes?This has gotta be the most abominable thing I've heard of!

Anyway, he may have had a change a heart, maybe he really is religious now - kind of like when Prince became a Jehovah's Witness Or Alice Cooper a Baptist. However, though, the fact remains his past is so dirty, and without disowning his old music - he shouldn't be awarded the top medal!

O.K., probably he thinks weed is religious - and that's a huge reason right there! Rastafarians are totally reprobate, degenerate (even racist) - hiding behind what is, well, truthfully, really good music.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Snoop should not be rewarded - while countless people - and ones without hypocrisy - have lived for God and gotten no award! I mean, who are we kidding here? He's getting awards when so much of his music is about "weed, money, and hoes?This has gotta be the most abominable thing I've heard of!

Anyway, he may have had a change a heart, maybe he really is religious now - kind of like when Prince became a Jehovah's Witness Or Alice Cooper a Baptist. However, though, the fact remains his past is so dirty, and without disowning his old music - he shouldn't be awarded the top medal!

O.K., probably he thinks weed is religious - and that's a huge reason right there! Rastafarians are totally reprobate, degenerate (even racist) - hiding behind what is, well, truthfully, really good music.
I agree that the only reason he won is because of his fame which is based on gangsta rap. No change of heart, he still goes on cussing rants against a certain president and has videos of him shooting him... I find nothing wrong with cultures who accept marijuana but rapping or just singing about it all the time is kind of well... lame, like how country music is usually about drinking beer, it just starts to get old

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Congratulations to him! It is not my place to judge his career. As long as he is contributing to spreading faith in God and The Gospel, he deserves encouragement.

hotrhymez

Rhymeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Fo shizzle Gospel-izzle

Jason76

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No
Pot is the gateway to so many demons - hence it's role often in non-Christian religion, that this whole mess with BET is beyond a joke.

Top Bottom