Single life

JoyFreak

Religious Affiliation
Word Of Faith
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I have been single for a few years now and very much content. The world we live in, not many know how to commit, not like how it was years ago. It's difficult to find someone to trust in the day and age we live in now. What are your thoughts? Do you think it has become more difficult to find love now then it was then ?

Fullmoon

Religious Affiliation
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
I am on my own too. I love it. Person would have to be someone very special to change my single status.
I have occasionally tried to find someone, but as soon as they find out I have disabilities that's it, don't hear from them again. Also it's all done online now, No one actually meets people personally. It's all done these days through dating websites, they could be anyone.. and actually my last bf 4-5 years ago lied on his profile.. said he was outgoing, adventurous, liked water sports etc... I dated him for a year, we had countless rows. He was a total stoner, chain smoked. Never went out, had social anxiety (I kept telling him that's because of the weed) when I said why lie on your profile, he just said well you got to or no-one would want me. Your right there mate!

After him I decided to stay on my own, I got really ill shortly after, so what's the point. I have some occasional fun with someone... but I'm good on my own.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I haven't been single in 26 years, but when I think back on it I couldn't really find anyone at the time because I was so insecure and not really ready myself. When I was ready for someone to love then my wife walked right into my life. She actually asked me out first.

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I am Single and the life is good. It is not that i am not able to find a person who fits my criteria but i don't want to commit myself to family life. Today's world is like date, get married and get divorce and move on. It is a world where every human seeks more pleasure.

Top Bottom