Religious Affiliation
Eastern Orthodox
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I use a Brother, and it’s an All in One.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I have a Canon MX340 that I absolutely love because it's lasted me the longest of any printer I've ever had! It's an all in one but we don't use it to fax since we don't have a landline phone.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Mine is an HP all-in-one, it does printing, copying, scanning, faxing. It does color or black and white and has an automated document feeder. It supports wireless printing, printing over the internet, and lets you do things like scan a document directly to email. I don't use a lot of that - if I want to scan and email I'd rather do it from my laptop than automate it from my printer, but it will do it.

vince284

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I have a Lexmark and an HP, both all-in-one. Both wifi, but both connected to my router hard-wired, so it it depends on where I am in the house where I print. I can also print to my printers remotely from any place I have internet connection. My house guests print to the Lexmark, my HP runs through ink so fast, seems like I'm always buying ink for it. :(

Ash

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Single
No
I have the Epson SX200 all-in-one printer as well. Great for scanning, not too bad for copying but it's awful for printing. I'm 100% sure that it can understand me and whenever I really need it, it will create a problem for me. I've been thinking of getting a laser printer but the initial cost is a bit high for them.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
i have an Epson Workforce 3540. Have had it a long time and it works great. It is also an all in one, but we don't fax with it either. I use to, but have no need to these days. I added the duplexer so it prints on both sides of the paper. It has 3 colors and black which is nice as yo replace the color that is out and don't waste ink that way.

Jason

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I use Epson XP-203 and getting it to work with my Linux Distro seems little tough. But i don't use Printer much so it is fine

MeowsePad

Religious Affiliation
Atheist
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
In Relationship
I use whatever printer is cheapest. They never seem to last anyway, so why even bother? I decided that I'd rather buy the cheapest printer, use it until it breaks, and buy a new one rather than trying to troubleshoot a more expensive printer. Troubleshooting printers is just a waste of time considering the fact that all those tiny moving parts create the perfect storm of malfunction.

bharath

Religious Affiliation
Hindu
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I bought once upon a time Epson printer and it didn't worked well although I don't have jobs with Printer so i sold it to a friend. In these days Printing are worthless and they cannot be used for more reasons.

MOJS4545

Religious Affiliation
Methodist
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I have an HP printer that we have had for a very long time

Alexander

Religious Affiliation
Other Religion
Yes
I don't use a printer. I cannot remember the last time when I needed to print a document. Nowadays, there are modern alternatives like emails & cloud sharing storage solutions. Although, if I needed to, I would use our local library computers and pay a small fee for the printout.

Stephen

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I have an Epson XP-322. Before that I had a Canon. Both are good for the printing I do.
One of my criteria for choosing a printer is the availability of cheap replacement inks from ebay. The printer makers versions are very expensive. My Epson grumbles and sulks at first when I put in a "non-genuine" ink. But it gets over it.:)

Top Bottom