Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I imagine his antivirus would vote for impeachment too. Everything else he owns seems to. Who'd have thought so many inanimate objects would care about a political process on the other side of the world?

Impeachment of whom?

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Impeachment of whom?

Naughty naughty Donald Trump; he is like the wicked witch of the East ... you know, orange skin and wigs made from hamster hair! and funny red shoes!

The-Wizard-of-Oz-House-on-witch.jpg

:smirk:

I am joking of course. He doesn't have red shoes, but his skin is orange and he has wigs :)

And he ought to be impeached, tried and convicted in the Senate and then sent to the courts to be tried for his crimes and then to jail.

He's worse than naughty. Naughty is a kind of cute word in English. He's just bad.

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I thought that Donald Trump was God's choice for America, cause he's a believer. :huh:

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Are you trying to say that Russia is God?

No, Russia is not God nor even a god but the discussion was about USA elections rather than about divine providence and divine decrees. And since I am no Calvinist and - I may be mistaken here - nor are you let us not fall into thinking that everything that happens happens by God's direct action. Let us admit that Russian interference in the 2016 election as well as in 2018 and possibly in 2020 when that year arrives is something quite human and quite unrelated to God's direct action.

And I am sure that my Mini PC, the one I am using now, would vote to impeach Donald.

:smirk:

Top Bottom