Forgiving Others

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
I am finding it easier and easier to forgive those who have hurt me or done something wrong. I don't know if it's as I get older this is happening or what. We all need to forgive and it is very good for us to do so, I think it makes us more likely to forgive more. What are your thoughts on forgiving others?

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I think that it is necessary for our own mental health and outlook and yes, as I get older it does become easier. But of course sometimes thoughts come back but with time that becomes less and less.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I think that the more you forgive others, the easier it gets each time. I know that circumstances are different for everyone though and there are some really tough things to forgive. But for the minor things like little comments made, forgetting to do something for you, etc...it is easier to let things go and forgive the more you do it.

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
I think that it is necessary for our own mental health and outlook and yes, as I get older it does become easier. But of course sometimes thoughts come back but with time that becomes less and less.

I agree Bill.

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
I think that the more you forgive others, the easier it gets each time. I know that circumstances are different for everyone though and there are some really tough things to forgive. But for the minor things like little comments made, forgetting to do something for you, etc...it is easier to let things go and forgive the more you do it.

There are some big things I have forgiven or so I think I have. I have to remind myself sometimes that I don't need to ruminate about these hurts anymore by forgiving them. I have had a lot of trauma in my life.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I am finding it easier and easier to forgive those who have hurt me or done something wrong. I don't know if it's as I get older this is happening or what. We all need to forgive and it is very good for us to do so, I think it makes us more likely to forgive more. What are your thoughts on forgiving others?
I find it difficult. Especially if I know the person isn't sorry

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
I find it difficult. Especially if I know the person isn't sorry

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

It would probably help you to pray for those that hurt you and to ask God to help you to forgive. We are forgiven for the things we did wrong when we forgive,too.

Top Bottom