Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I didn't and wouldn't vote for Trump, but what specifically did he do that warrants impeachment? To say that he lied or she lied doesn't warrant a high crime or misdemeanor that is called for my the constitution

He obstructed justice which is the same thing that disgraced (now deceased) former president Nixon did.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Andrew said a lot that you should think about.

Obama is prejudiced and was taking Christianity out of America.

The topic is Donald Trump and impeaching him. The question raised is do any voters now have voter's regret for having cast their vote for Donald.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The Mueller report does not say "there was no collusion" nor does it say "there was no conspiracy" It lists a number of instances where Russian agents supplied and offered to supply "dirt" on Hillary Clinton's campaign and on Hillary Clinton. It also gives details of meetings and statements made to the public and under oath that were either untrue or were engineered to mislead. That is why a number of White House operatives are currently in prison or are about to commence prison sentences for crimes and it is why numerous Russian persons are under indictment for crimes relating to war like cyber-attacks on the USA and specifically on the USA 2016 election processes.

... in which case perhaps the concern should be the dirt the Russians had on Hillary, rather than the fact they offered to share it?

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Being crass in language doesn't disqualify someone from high office. I don't think very many people would argue that they approve of what he said, merely that they don't disapprove sufficiently to vote for the other candidate.

It's not as if the election was between the antichrist and the Messiah, whatever extremists on both sides might like to think.

There were several other candidates not one only. And voting "your values" while voting for Donald shows what values the voters had. They were willing to vote for Donald despite fornication, adultery, foul language, misogynistic statements, hiding his tax status, being allegedly under investigation for tax irregularities, lying durng the campaign about his ties to business ventures in Russia and now, after being in office for more than two years, he has obstructed justice numerous times and attempted to obstruct justice numerous times he lies and continues to lie so those things are in fact "high crimes and misdemeanours" and he ought to be removed from office but it is likely that he will not be because Republican Party Senators are unlikely to vote "guilty" in sufficient numbers to remove him from office. But what is troubling is how many alleged Christians who used the slogan "vote your values" have such immoral values.

YourTruthGod

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He was a hypocrite, he would maintain his PC attitude to please the LGBT and proclaim his muslim faith for the muslims but then turn around to conservatives and say he is following Christ example of treat others equally as yourself.. He made it very clear that he wants peace and coexistence between all the faiths and those without faith but in fact he was singling out Christians and attacking them and calling them a danger to society, and here we are today with everyone calling conservatives intolerant and dangerous to Americas progress.
We are witnessing the weakening of a nation, the devil is working in the children of disobedience, Christian persecution in the west doesn't seem so far off but in the end who wins? :)

I must say, Trump really did expose the lying that goes on in politics and the media. So much propaganda and sensationalism for the money, to sell newspapers, to make a TV show ratings go higher for commercial money. They lie so much it seems they believe their own lies. When I was younger I heard the old saying to believe nothing you hear and half of what you read. I didn't understand like I do now.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
... in which case perhaps the concern should be the dirt the Russians had on Hillary, rather than the fact they offered to share it?

No, the concern is the act of cyberwar against the USA not the allegations that Russian operatives claimed to have. No wonder alleged Christians have such terrible values when they vote if they are more concerned to hear Russian government operatives tell stories than they are to defend their country against cyberwarfare. But such alleged Christians did "vote their values" by voting for a liar, adulterer, fornicator, and evidently a man who stooped to crime to defend his presidency.

Last edited:

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
The topic is Donald Trump and impeaching him. The question raised is do any voters now have voter's regret for having cast their vote for Donald.
Nope, in fact I will likely be voting for him again in 2020.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
No, the concern is the act of cyberwar against the USA not the allegations that Russian operatives claimed to have. No wander alleged Christians have such terrible values when they vote if they are more concerned to hear Russian government operatives tell stories than they are to defend their country against cyberwarfare. But such alleged Christians did "vote their values" by voting for a liar, adulterer, fornicator, and evidently a man who stooped to crime to defend his presidency.
Name a president that MC found perfect

YourTruthGod

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I know what the thread is about. You don't know my answer to that question by now?

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I know what the thread is about. You don't know my answer to that question by now?

I will mark you down as "I love Donald!" and hence "no regrets".

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Name a president that MC found perfect

That's a silly question and it looks like it is asked as a fig leaf for voting wicked values and wanting to vote for wicked values again.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

The way our Constitution directs, there are periodic elections. President Trump may be renominated by his party, and if so, will be up for re-election. Those who voted for him the first time will have an opportunity to support someone else IF they conclude the alternative(s) is better, and those who did not vote for him the first time will also have an opportunity to vote for him this time if they conclude he is better than the alternative. Impeachment is not designed to be a "voter's remorse", elections give that opportunity.

Now, we realize Australia has a Queen that not one person voted for and who never comes up for election and cannot be impeached.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
That's a silly question and it looks like it is asked as a fig leaf for voting wicked values and wanting to vote for wicked values again.
Woooo get er done yeeehaw! I gots me a maga hat for each day of thur week!

do I fit the stereotype now?

Seriously, I answered your silly question you could at least answer mine :)

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
The way our Constitution directs, there are periodic elections. President Trump may be renominated by his party, and if so, will be up for re-election. Those who voted for him the first time will have an opportunity to support someone else IF they conclude the alternative(s) is better, and those who did not vote for him the first time will also have an opportunity to vote for him this time if they conclude he is better than the alternative. Impeachment is not designed to be a "voter's remorse", elections give that opportunity.

Now, we realize Australia has a Queen that not one person voted for and who never comes up for election and cannot be impeached.

Exactly, MC takes it as I'm going to blindly cast my vote for Trump in 2020 because I'm "in love with Trump", I said "likely" because it is highly likely BUT if I see a more suitable candidate for presidency I will definitely vote for him or her

YourTruthGod

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will mark you down as "I love Donald!" and hence "no regrets".

Well, so far he is standing up for Christians; he increased money for the military Obama was depleting it; he is making sure the vets have better medical care; he made it possible for people with terminal illnesses to try experimental drugs; he is securing the borders; he stopped the funding for abortions for poor Mexicans in Mexico; he is against abortions; he brought back jobs; he gave a tax break to all; he is helping non violent criminals with long sentences get a break; he got out of the Iran deal where Obama gave billions.

That is just off the top of my head. Now tell me some things a president you like in your life time did.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Donald doesn't stand for anything but himself. He'd dump anything to save himself.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Donald doesn't stand for anything but himself. He'd dump anything to save himself.
Funny you should say that because it's absolutely false, he would fall on the sword over and over again to assure us a stable economy, he already blessed my mother who is now on a new and better chemo therapy drug that Trump allowed for her, and it's doing wonders, so ignore all of your worthless feelings and emotions and be rational for once, he's a good president, stop defending your own prejudices against a man who is helping so many people, probably more than you will ever help.

YourTruthGod

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Funny you should say that because it's absolutely false, he would fall on the sword over and over again to assure us a stable economy, he already blessed my mother who is now on a new and better chemo therapy drug that Trump allowed for her, and it's doing wonders, so ignore all of your worthless feelings and emotions and be rational for once, he's a good president, stop defending your own prejudices against a man who is helping so many people, probably more than you will ever help.

MC should be touched by that and be quiet from now on out of kindness and respect.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
MC should be touched by that and be quiet from now on out of kindness and respect.

You provide good entertainment.

:smirk:

Impeach Donald. The POTUS ought not be a Mafia like crime boss!

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
You provide good entertainment.

:smirk:

Impeach Donald. The POTUS ought not be a Mafia like crime boss!
...who actually stops criminals like ms13...

Top Bottom