Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Mark 11:24 says "Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they shall be granted you."

What do you say to the person who reads these words and then says, "I did ask for something and never got a response. God did not respond or give me what I needed or asked for."

the verse before it verse 23 quantifies the asking to include Jesus statement "and does not doubt in his heart" meaning that there has to be faith that God will answer. For it says if you don't doubt "it shall be granted him."

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
How can you have complete faith God will grant? By knowing that what you pray for is Gods will in that situation. We have to have communication open to listen to what God says and be led by the spirit in all things. By this we can have faith and confidence in what we pray for

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
How can you have complete faith God will grant? By knowing that what you pray for is Gods will in that situation. We have to have communication open to listen to what God says and be led by the spirit in all things. By this we can have faith and confidence in what we pray for

What about those areas where the Bible is not clear? Such as whether I should take one job or another? Or if I should buy one house or another?

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Again communication, listen for the Holy Spirit to lead you.

Top Bottom