Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
If you would like prayers for yourself or someone you know please post here.

Please pray for my mother as she continues her treatment for cancer.

Please pray for my nephew as he continues to heal after his surgery last year.

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Received word that one of my nephew's is dealing and doing drugs again. Pray that God makes him miserable in his sin. Pray that in his misery he will turn from his sin to return to the Father.
His dad and mom both have died. They loved God. He knows God, but has loved sin more than God in his grieving.
God can bring him back if God so wills.
Pray for safety for his young daughter as the mother has now cut him off from seeing his daughter due to his drug habits.
I believe in a Sovereign God who has this under His control. I have no idea what God is doing, but I trust Him...even if things turn out bad for my nephew. I honestly would rather see him in jail than be free and selling drugs.

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
For my physical and mental health.

I went to the hospital for about a week for having really bad thoughts and they started me on new meds. I just want to feel better about myself. Everyday is a HUGE struggle.

Please also pray for Jordan's anxiety and his health. Hes having trouble walking with one of his legs and it hurts him even if he doesn't say it. He doesn't have insurance to go to the hospital. He could go to the VA but they take forever. UGH!

Thank you so much!

Top Bottom