Best high school hockey in the Country

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
If you wish to see the MN High School Boys Hockey Tournament, streamed live, go to:
prep45.com
This afternoon the small school semi finals are being played. Tonight, starting at 6PM cental standard time (-5 or -6) the big schools will play. Tonight's games will have 18,000 fans watching to see who is the best high school team to go to the finals.
Check it out. It's the greatest high school sporting event in the country.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
My sport as a kid was baseball, and that's still the sport I tend to follow and watch. It's a bit unique in some ways.

But there SURE is something to be said for soccer/basketball/hockey/American football (which are all pretty much the same sport) and specially from the standpoint of action and energy. My wife played soccer as a girl and she follows it a bit (and has cause me to enjoy the sport) and I have a personal friend who played hockey and has taken me to a couple of games.

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
My sport as a kid was baseball, and that's still the sport I tend to follow and watch. It's a bit unique in some ways.

But there SURE is something to be said for soccer/basketball/hockey/American football (which are all pretty much the same sport) and specially from the standpoint of action and energy. My wife played soccer as a girl and she follows it a bit (and has cause me to enjoy the sport) and I have a personal friend who played hockey and has taken me to a couple of games.
My favorite sport is baseball. I enjoy basketball as well. State High School Hockey in Minnesota is at a whole new level. You get a few kids who will be in the NHL in a couple years and it makes for amazing rushes to the net. Having an NHL arena packed for these kids creates an unbelievable energy. Stream a bit of the tourney.

hotrhymez

Rhymeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Whoa, I live in Minnesota and watch that every year. I forgot it started already. Thanks for the reminder.

vince284

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I love hockey, first time watching it...prep45.com I'm hooked, wait that's a penalty. I'm having a good time watching it. They look like pros, but with an edge.

Top Bottom