Jesus Saves

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
How are you doing now?

My right knee aches. I think it's due to arthritis. I don't if any have much trouble with my left knee. Fracturing your ankle fibula and rehab is no fun.

Jesus Saves

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Fyi, here's an informative article regarding therapeutic effects of drugs....towards the end it discusses generic substitutions.

http://www.ice-epilepsy.org/pharmacology-for-epilepsy-patients.html

Look on me and answer, O Lord my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death-- Psalm 13:3
I don't like generic medicines for seizures. When I took generic Tegretol, it gave me migraine like headaches. Even 1 pill left me in agony. I was given the real Tegreol and that stopped my headaches. I recently had to take the generic Mysoline which wreaked havoc with my seizures and sleep. That was not any fun as you can imagine.

Last edited:

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Have they brain scanned you for scars?

Jesus Saves

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Are you referring to me? I think the test you're thinking about is an EEG or a brain wave test. I had a mini EEG in January when I had to have a sleep study for obstructive Sleep Apnea. I was using a CPAP, and now I'm using a BIPap which changes air pressure as I sleep.

Jesus Saves

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Whether or not I have brain scars, only Jesus knows as far as I'm aware. I had Measles, encephalitis and a 105* fever when I was 4. Dad was stationed at an Army Base in Okinawa. He was in the Air Force and kids whose dad or mom wasn't in the Army, couldn't get the Measles Shot unless they'd been exposed to somebody with the Measles. The doctor told mom and dad that only 10% of the people who were in my shoes were normal. Mom and I moved to Texas to be with her parents after dad was sent to Thailand and Vietnam. I was diagnosed with epilepsy in 1967. I'm 55 now.

Top Bottom