MATTHEW 7:21 NOT EVERYONE WILL ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

Doug

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

The kingdom of heaven is the promised, prophetic, kingdom on earth. Christ, and the Israel of God, will reign over the Gentile nations that have entered the kingdom for a thousand years. Not all Israel will enter the kingdom; only the believing remnant, the little flock, will enter. The little flock that will enter, has believed on Jesus, and have kept his commandments; they have done the Father's will. Revelation 12:17 Revelation 14:12

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Those that have rejected Jesus, that have not believed on him, will face everlasting punishment.

Believers, that have not obeyed, and have been unprofitable, will not enter the kingdom. Matthew 25:30

Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Obeying the commandments is required to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Top Bottom