Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Not a lot of people know this, but there's an annual celebratory week for kindness. It initially started as a single day and over the years evolved into an entire week for celebrating random acts of kindness. This year, the week started on February the 11th and will culminate with the Random Acts Of Kindness Day on February the 17th. You can read more about it on the official Random Acts Of Kindness website and on my blog. Are you getting behind this idea or do you think that being kind should be a thing that doesn't require awareness because it is already an innate part of us? Have you done any acts of kindness this week or do you plan to? :ange06:

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Not a lot of people know this, but there's an annual celebratory week for kindness. It initially started as a single day and over the year evolved into an entire week for celebrating random acts of kindness. This year, the week started on February the 11th and will culminate with the Random Acts Of Kindness Day on February the 17th. You can read more about it on the official Random Acts Of Kindness website and on my blog. Are you getting behind this idea or do you think that being kind should be a thing that doesn't require awareness because it is already an innate part of us? Have you done any acts of kindness this week or do you plan to? :ange06:

Thanks for the reminder! I usually see people posting about this on Facebook but so far nothing.

I don't have anything planned but if I go to Starbucks I can always buy the coffee for the guy behind me :D That's like the simple one everyone does though. What do you do?

Romanos

God is good.
Executive Administrator
Community Team
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I was out to eat and someone was not able to pay for something, so I kindly paid the difference for them.

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I don't have anything planned but if I go to Starbucks I can always buy the coffee for the guy behind me :D That's like the simple one everyone does though. What do you do?

I don't know, to be honest. It's kind of difficult to engage in any helpful activities considering my condition. :saddd:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I don't know, to be honest. It's kind of difficult to engage in any helpful activities considering my condition. :saddd:

I don't know your condition but being kind online to someone counts too :D

Tigger

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I think it’s a great idea. I’ll have to check out your links later.

Arsenios

Religious Affiliation
Eastern Orthodox
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Becoming a spiritual opportunist, looking for random acts of kindness to do, is a good thing...

The more you do it, the better you get at it...

But always, when anyone grieves you, silently say a prayer for them...

And seek their forgiveness, even if only in prayer...

Arsenios

Wilhemena

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Not a lot of people know this, but there's an annual celebratory week for kindness. It initially started as a single day and over the years evolved into an entire week for celebrating random acts of kindness. This year, the week started on February the 11th and will culminate with the Random Acts Of Kindness Day on February the 17th. You can read more about it on the official Random Acts Of Kindness website and on my blog. Are you getting behind this idea or do you think that being kind should be a thing that doesn't require awareness because it is already an innate part of us? Have you done any acts of kindness this week or do you plan to? :ange06:

You have a very lovely blog. I will make an effort to remember to do a random act of kindness this week and it reminds me of a row of vending machines I saw at a station and a young man went to each machine and placed coins inside for the next customer to have a free snack. Isn't that sweet?

Top Bottom