Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
2 of my former students passed away from heroin overdoses this past week. I can't put into words how devastated I am about this because it seems that more and more people with depression are turning to heroin instead of seeking proper help. Please pray for those who need to heal. I don't want to hear about another death of one of these young ones. :(

Tigger

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Lord have mercy upon all struggling with emotional, mental and physical ailments and prayers for the loss of the young ones who were part of your life :pray2:

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Sorry to hear that Lamm, opioids are in the 5 most abused drugs along with Amphetamines in America and it is truly sad that so many fall into such a horrible addiction. I thank the Lord God for my deliverance from this struggle and I pray for all who are in this struggle that they conceive conviction and guidance from the Lord amen.

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
So sad! Prayers are being lifted above!

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I also know loss to this hideous addiction and it is hard to understand or accept. We have lost quite a few in my area in the last couple years. The year my son died I think this county alone had 27 deaths, not so much from heroin but from the fetenol they put in it to boost the hgih

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
2 of my former students passed away from heroin overdoses this past week. I can't put into words how devastated I am about this because it seems that more and more people with depression are turning to heroin instead of seeking proper help. Please pray for those who need to heal. I don't want to hear about another death of one of these young ones. :(

Yes, I also know loss to this hideous addiction and it is hard to understand or accept. We have lost quite a few in my area in the last couple years. The year my son died I think this county alone had 27 deaths, not so much from heroin but from the fetenol they put in it to boost the hgih
I feel your pain. Someone has named these deaths of dispair. It is a very sad situation.

Wilhemena

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Precious lives taken too soon.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Thanks, everyone! I have some fond memories of my years as a substitute and to think that some of those students are no longer around leaves me empty. I'm 52 and I'm finding more of my own high school friends are passing away but to hear about the younger ones passing just rips at my heart. All my former students are my babies!

Michael

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Very sad. Such a horrible bondage. Lost my sister a few years ago due to heroin abuse and a subsequent addiction to Methadone and shooting up other things to attempt to satisfy the craving.
She had so much potential. Heartbreaking.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Very sad. Such a horrible bondage. Lost my sister a few years ago due to heroin abuse and a subsequent addiction to Methadone and shooting up other things to attempt to satisfy the craving.
I'm so sorry to hear that about your sister Michael

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

They don't see how they aren't just hurting themselves but those around them as well by their poor choices :( My condolences.

Top Bottom