Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I'm really glad that other people recorded what happened at this event! The newspaper where my sister-in-law works is a reputable one and even they fell prey to posting it without checking all the facts! I was horrified about that and a lot of subscribers posted on their Facebook page that they were done with the paper because of that.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I'm really glad that other people recorded what happened at this event! The newspaper where my sister-in-law works is a reputable one and even they fell prey to posting it without checking all the facts! I was horrified about that and a lot of subscribers posted on their Facebook page that they were done with the paper because of that.
Everybody seems to have a phone/cam corder in their pockets, thank God we can have all sides perspective these days because it's just silly to think that we can be spoon fed the news by a few media corporations and not be able to correct them when they make mistakes.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Good news that Nicholas Sandmann has settled with 2 of the news media companies and now has 4 more to go! I'm glad justice is getting served and he didn't deserve the treatment given to him by the media :(

Top Bottom