TWO KINGDOMS

Doug

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

There is a heavenly kingdom. The body of Christ, both Jew and Gentile who have been justified by the faith of Christ, will sit in heavenly places with Christ. Ephesians 2:6 Philippians 3:9

The kingdom of God consists of heaven and earth. 1 Chronicles 29:11

Genesis 13:15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Above, we read that God has given Israel the land for ever. This is an everlasting earthly possession. Genesis 17:8

Jeremiah 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Deuteronomy 4:40 Thou shalt keep therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, for ever.

As can be seen in the above passages, the Lord will also establish His kingdom on the earth. Jesus will sit on His throne in the kingdom; the twelve Apostles will also sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes. The Lord has given the earth to Israel. Israel will reign with Christ in the earth. Daniel 7:14 Matthew 19:28 Psalms 45:6 Isaiah 9:7 Revelation 20:4 Revelation 20:6

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

In the above verse, we read that, in the earthly kingdom, Israel will be kings and priests. Isaiah 61:6 Exodus 19:6

God will fulfill His promise of the new covenant, given to the nation of Israel. Israel will turn to the Lord, and believe on Jesus Christ. Deuteronomy 30:8 Jeremiah 31:31 Jeremiah 31:33 Ezekiel 36:27 Zechariah 12:10

In the fulness of times, all things will be gathered together in one in Christ. Ephesians 1:10

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes