Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes, Russia will strike at some point at the US make no mistake about it. That is why I hate what Trump is doing, it is like he just wants Putins approval no matter what, makes a great lap dog for him

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Yes, Russia will strike at some point at the US make no mistake about it. That is why I hate what Trump is doing, it is like he just wants Putins approval no matter what, makes a great lap dog for him

You really think Russia will send missiles toward the US? Why?

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
You really think Russia will send missiles toward the US? Why?
It goes to my belief that the USA has to be neutrilized for the attacks in Revelation against Israel to happen and I see Russia and China as the culprits to take us out.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
China is one of the world's major creditor nations; the world owes money to China mainly because the whole world decided to buy their goods from China after deciding to have China manufacture almost everything.

In the end people will die, one way or another, because of bad governance by inept governments. The USA has Donald's ineptitude. China has a new dictator. Russia has Vladimir Putin who is in effect a dictator. Israel as a corrupt prime minister. The UK has confusion and political chaos because of their exit from the EU. France has riots. Germany has resurgent neo-Nazi movements. Italy has confusion and corruption. The truth is that many of the worlds major economies are near breaking point because of bad governance.

What makes it so egregious is that the population keeps electing bad governments because the bad governments offer tax cuts and fake economic miracles.

In the end it all has to be paid for.

The environment will deteriorate, refugees will multiply, nationalism may rise and that is likely to lead to wars.

Maybe one big war.

It is something I pray will not come yet it appears that the voting public is voting to make it come.

Increasingly I think the problem is that left-leaning politicians offer free handouts to the poor that have to be paid for sooner or later, and right-leaning politicians offer tax cuts to the rich that have to be paid for sooner or later. The end result is much the same - politicians enrich themselves at everybody else's expense, and the debts continue to grow. And all the while the people squabble over whether this leader or that leader ran up bigger debts. For as long as the debt is growing it makes little difference who ran up more of it.

Throw in the people who don't understand the difference between a debt and a deficit to muddy the waters and it does little to help. Of course sooner or later debts have to be repaid, even if only because sooner or later people won't accept an IOU in payment of the previous IOU unless the interest on offer is increased, if they will accept it at all. And if that happens the government is forced to either devalue the currency (which hurts lots of people, even if it's not immediately apparent to them) or slash the deficit, whatever it takes, in short order.

Top Bottom