Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Never heard of him.

I’m a loyal servant of Elohim.

What do you think “redeemed” means in reference to the 144,000?
Sure you have.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I’m an Ashkenazi Jew born to a Catholic father and a more or less Protestant mother. Joined the LDS at 29. Currently studying Judaism I suppose you could say.
So you are Mormon and Jewish and raised Catholic (father) and Protestant (mother) and are studying your Jewish heritage?
My last name suggest that I am Ashkenazi but I believe you have to have at least a Jewish mother to be considered Jewish, is this true or am I Jewish as well?
Not making light of your circumstance just trying to understand if I may.

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
So you are Mormon and Jewish and raised Catholic (father) and Protestant (mother) and are studying your Jewish heritage?
My last name suggest that I am Ashkenazi but I believe you have to have at least a Jewish mother to be considered Jewish, is this true or am I Jewish as well?
Not making light of your circumstance just trying to understand if I may.

I have most types of Jew on both sides, and many hybrids during ruling eras where kings from different regions from all around Europe and the Middle East traded offspring in arranged marriages.

My surname is an Ashkenazi name with a well documented genealogy. All of my father’s father’s carry the name and it is always a version of “Black” depending on which era.

The most important considerations from a genetic perspective is the father’s father’s father’s and etc, and the mother’s mother’s mother’s. The female lines are important for female offspring mostly. All of my lines find their way to Jewish populations.

If your last name has genealogy back to the first temple era, you’re genetically Jewish. This isn’t the only qualifier because there are four separate groups that are generally considered four separate genetic Jewish races if I’m not mistaken.

Hybridism in Ashkenzai is prevalent through their long distance migration out of Middle East, through the Mediterranean, and into Germany, Switzerland, Scandinavia. Most of the kings that ruled every country from Ireland to Israel are descendants of King David.

Last edited:

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Do you look generally Ashkenazi?

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Got a photo or drawing of what you think it is to look Ashkenazi?

abd6789b460fc549d662685f3986a215.jpg

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Oh, I see, a bearded white guy with long hair. I've seen plenty of them. Many from Italy, Spain, Germany, France, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and so forth. Are all of them Ashkenazi?

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Oh, I see, a bearded white guy with long hair. I've seen plenty of them. Many from Italy, Spain, Germany, France, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and so forth. Are all of them Ashkenazi?

Only if they are Ashkenazi Jews.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
And this has something to do with the second coming?

It has to do with a sub conversation going on in this thread.

Is that a problem for you?

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Btw:

Since Christ is God He will be as easy to recognise as is God. No creature can see God and not know it.

Then how will there be so many followers of the anti-Christ?

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes

What specifically about this gentleman marks him as Ashkenazi? He looks very much like many people I saw at death metal concerts in my younger years.

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
What specifically about this gentleman marks him as Ashkenazi? He looks very much like many people I saw at death metal concerts in my younger years.

Clearly your experience as a metalhead is proof this man is likely not Ashkenazi.

Google can help you understand what traits typical define as Ashkenazi traits. Ultimately having a genealogy that shows inclusion is the only true proof. DNA testing can shed some light for those without the blessing of an established genealogy.

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
Clearly your experience as a metalhead is proof this man is likely not Ashkenazi.

Google can help you understand what traits typical define as Ashkenazi traits. Ultimately having a genealogy that shows inclusion is the only true proof. DNA testing can shed some light for those without the blessing of an established genealogy.

Yes, Google can help. Nowhere in Google does an Ashkenazi Jew appear similar to our metal-head friend. Do you have a better example that might show distinctive facial features?

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Someone seems to have a negative emotional reaction invoked. Do I sense envy?

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Google can tell me all sorts of things. I'm not sure why you bothered posting a sample picture if you're not going to, you know, back up what you post. It seems to be something of a pattern for you.

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Google can tell me all sorts of things. I'm not sure why you bothered posting a sample picture if you're not going to, you know, back up what you post. It seems to be something of a pattern for you.

I have no obligation to spoon feed details to you when you ask no actual specific questions.

So far the most you’ve been able to muster is: this guy’s hair isn’t Ashkenzai enough for my ten second google image search.

There are a wealth of True Principles in scripture, they are defined and reiterated in most cases several times. If you feel I’ve misinterpreted one, or are literally mis-paraphrasing a scripture concept, then you’ll have to challenge it specifically.

Last edited:

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes, a troll you’ve declared yourself many times over already. Because of the nature of who I am, I still can be patient with you. And yes, envy, in my opinion, is the root of what fuels most trolls. They sit in their paradigm unable to accept their spirit has guided them to a lesser existence than those they seek to drag down to their status, so they abandon the discussions and try to derail it into a pathetic cycle logic fallacy exchanges.

Last edited:
Top Bottom