Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Your words are riddled with incorrect absolutes.

Islam is rooted in Judaism and retains so many of its principles, most even...

Their prophet was attuned enough to recognize Christ as Messiah in his first incarnation. Maybe they don’t understand the atonement yet.

Is it possible Mohammed was called as prophet by God and fell? Or was commanded to lead in a way we don’t understand or think as goodly?

Is there some reason to think God is absolutely good? Remember, there is one who wanted everything to be perfect, and he is eternally enraged over not getting his way.
Nope, Islam is rooted in early Christian Gnosticism, exactly what Paul warned us about, the Muslims are accursed. Mohammad is dead in a grave and Christ is the Resurrection and the Life, something the quran disagrees with.
Also God does not fail at chosing his prophets, he is not a bully for not getting his way either -THAT again is gnostic teachings where everything is backwards.
You obviously serve a strange god.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Well prophecy suggests a reconciliation of all Abrahamic religions will occur. It is part of Messiahs calling upon his return I believe.

You could always try providing a specific reference?

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Nope, Islam is rooted in early Christian Gnosticism, exactly what Paul warned us about, the Muslims are accursed. Mohammad is dead in a grave and Christ is the Resurrection and the Life, something the quran disagrees with.
Also God does not fail at chosing his prophets, he is not a bully for not getting his way either -THAT again is gnostic teachings where everything is backwards.
You obviously serve a strange god.

You appear to preach Satanic demands as God’s Doctrine.

Christianity was only shallowly and sporadically planted in Mecca when Islam came of age. It is far from a driving force. I sense a YouTube video about the origins of myths is part of your consideration in this point.

Christianity’s loose following in Mecca @600AD, when Muhammad led, explains why there are only superficial references to Christ in Islam. It wasn’t important for their people, it will be at the 2nd Coming. This is not coincidently when the Catholic Church formed...

I personally believe Father called Muhammad to keep the Jews at bay, and perhaps punish them.

Muhammad is Messiah’s brother in the Eternities! Amen!

Muhammad served Father well I propose.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
You appear to preach Satanic demands as God’s Doctrine.

Christianity was only shallowly and sporadically planted in Mecca when Islam came of age. It is far from a driving force. I sense a YouTube video about the origins of myths is part of your consideration in this point.

Christianity’s loose following in Mecca @600AD, when Muhammad led, explains why there are only superficial references to Christ in Islam. It wasn’t important for their people, it will be at the 2nd Coming.

I personally believe Father called Muhammad to keep the Jews at bay, and perhaps punish them.

Muhammad is Messiah’s brother in the Eternities! Amen!
What about the Satanic verses in the quran? Yes Muhammad admitted that some of the verses in the quran came from Satan who tricked him, that should automatically condemn the whole book but unfortunately people like you still call Muhammad great and a brother of Christ.
Muhammad is an anti-Christ and false prophet and son of his father (of lies) Allah the devil.

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
What about the Satanic verses in the quran? Yes Muhammad admitted that some of the verses in the quran came from Satan who tricked him, that should automatically condemn the whole book but unfortunately people like you still call Muhammad great and a brother of Christ.
Muhammad is an anti-Christ and false prophet and son of his father (of lies) Allah the devil.

You are riddled with absolutes, that is evil calling you to the only thing it is permitted, darkness.

Just as Joseph Smith was tricked by Satan, and fell, his God-Given assignments which he did complete are not invalidated. I know him by his works, which are many and mighty, just as Christians will know Him by his works upon His return.

I believe the steps he will take:

Enter Judaism as an outsider, be proven and accepted, proclaimed as Messiah, then build the Third Temple upon completion of reconciliation of all religions.

Expose Secret Combinations, even that the FreeMasons and related Fraternities, which are Satanic Churches quite literally, exposing freakish sex addicts and murderous psychopaths pollute most high offices including local, region, federal governments, law enforcement, judicial, military, school administration, healthcare administration, and most successful political parties. These men are the literal Army of Satan on Earth in the Last Days.

He will expose the Catholic Church as the fulfillment of the Great Whore prophecy, and gladly welcome devotees who were faithful in the Catholic Church into his fold should they be Baptized by a proper Priesthood holder. Similar goes to every other person on Earth from any religion.

It will be very clear that the Mormons weren’t right but they were tasked with building and maintaining Christ’s True Church in his mortal absence. Because know there is an Exulted Christ as God who waits outside the time we are bound who can handle the building of His Paradise without the LDS.

This same humbling of each religion will occur; a reminder a true principle is absolute, but a religion is not a singular principle, it is much more. His will expose the false teaching in each religion which permits their followers to believe their religion is the only true Abrahamic religion.

Or at least this is what I suspect will happen.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I sense a YouTube video about the origins of myths is part of your consideration in this point.

You sense wrong my friend. I have read the Nag Hammadi and I have read the quran, both inquire Jesus as just a prophet who never died on the cross but was replaced, both inquire that God is a violent and mischievous war god and both ignore Salvation by Christ's death, burial and resurrection.

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
You sense wrong my friend. I have read the Nag Hammadi and I have read the quran, both inquire Jesus as just a prophet who never died on the cross but was replaced, both inquire that God is a violent and mischievous war god and both ignore Salvation by Christ's death, burial and resurrection.

Does the Quran specifically say how Jesus dies? Or does it simply reference Him being taken up?

It is promised every man will have a chance for Salvation. Who has defined how exactly that will come to pass for each person?

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
You are riddled with absolutes, that is evil calling you to the only thing it is permitted, darkness.

Just as Joseph Smith was tricked by Satan, and fell, his God-Given assignments which he did complete are not invalidated. I know him by his works, which are many and mighty, just as Christians will know Him by his works upon His return.

I believe the steps he will take:

Enter Judaism as an outsider, be proven and accepted, proclaimed as Messiah, then build the Third Temple upon completion of reconciliation of all religions.

Expose Secret Combinations, even that the FreeMasons and related Fraternities, which are Satanic Churches quite literally, exposing freakish sex addicts and murderous psychopaths pollute most high offices including local, region, federal governments, law enforcement, judicial, military, school administration, healthcare administration, and most successful political parties. These men are the literal Army of Satan on Earth in the Last Days.

He will expose the Catholic Church as the fulfillment of the Great Whore prophecy, and gladly welcome devotees who were faithful in the Catholic Church into his fold should they be Baptized by a proper Priesthood holder. Similar goes to every other person on Earth from any religion.

It will be very clear that the Mormons weren’t right but they were tasked with building and maintaining Christ’s True Church in his mortal absence. Because know there is an Exulted Christ as God who waits outside the time we are bound who can handle the building of His Paradise without the LDS.

This same humbling of each religion will occur; a reminder a true principle is absolute, but a religion is not a singular principle, it is much more. His will expose the false teaching in each religion which permits their followers to believe their religion is the only true Abrahamic religion.

Or at least this is what I suspect will happen.
So these prophets fail but also achieve?
I own the book of mormon as well, and from other sources I know that JS became a mason himself even adapting some of their traits into the church, how is this "exposing" them?
The demon (angel of light) that attacked Muhammed is the same that frightened Joseph Smith into pushing out demonic literature, I thank God that Paul warned us about receiving another gospel via an angel of light.
Your case is weak and pitiful

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Does the Quran specifically say how Jesus dies? Or does it simply reference Him being taken up?

It is promise every man will have a chance for Salvation.
The Quran says Jesus never died but an imposter died on the cross, there is no Salvation by the shedding of Christ's blood in the Quran, there is no plan of Salvation at all in the Quran, Allah may or may not have mercy on his people but he calls for them to kill in his name and show no mercy so that they may be saved, very demonic

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
So these prophets fail but also achieve?
I own the book of mormon as well, and from other sources I know that JS became a mason himself even adapting some of their traits into the church, how is this "exposing" them?
The demon (angel of light) that attacked Muhammed is the same that frightened Joseph Smith into pushing out demonic literature, I thank God that Paul warned us about receiving another gospel via an angel of light.
Your case is weak and pitiful

Oh, but I am very blessed.

Joseph Smith explored FreeMasonry and abandoned it. He did learn many true principles from them. Another example of light still illuminates even in a dark room. The most precious of treasures can be hidden in the most peculiar of places too...

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
The Quran says Jesus never died but an imposter died on the cross, there is no Salvation by the shedding of Christ's blood in the Quran, there is no plan of Salvation at all in the Quran, Allah may or may not have mercy on his people but he calls for them to kill in his name and show no mercy so that they may be saved, very demonic

It sounds like some scholar got mixed up.

Yes, there is no plan of Salvation in Islam. It’s reserved for Christians at this time. Unless of course God wrote different rules for them to accommodate their mission perhaps.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Don't tell MennoSota
I believe [MENTION=394]MennoSota[/MENTION] would agree that all sinners ('the sinner') have a chance or shot at Salvation but not all will be redeemed because one is either with Christ or against Christ (you cannot serve to masters)

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I believe [MENTION=394]MennoSota[/MENTION] would agree that all sinners ('the sinner') have a chance or shot at Salvation but not all will be redeemed because one is either with Christ or against Christ (you cannot serve to masters)

This is the choice all will have to make upon His return or hopefully sooner!

I bet there are zero fence sitters in the 144,000.

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Humans take their "shot" by trying to work their way to God. They think they actually have good works that God will be impressed with.
No person has a chance or a shot. The wages of sin is death. Humans are at the mercy of God. The King decides whom He will pardon and whom He will condemn. This is what being Sovereign means.
If God does not choose to pardon us, we will not be pardoned. More so, humans will not beg God to pardon them because they are in complete rebellion to God. Humans will fight against God to their death rather than give in and let God rule. God must reconcile them to Himself or they will not be reconciled.
No one seeks after God, Andrew, not even one. (Romans 3)

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
This is the choice all will have to make upon His return or hopefully sooner!

I bet there are zero fence sitters in the 144,000.
You sound like a Russellite, Azrael. I disagree with you.

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
You sound like a Russellite, Azrael. I disagree with you.

Never heard of him.

I’m a loyal servant of Elohim.

What do you think “redeemed” means in reference to the 144,000?

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Humans take their "shot" by trying to work their way to God. They think they actually have good works that God will be impressed with.
No person has a chance or a shot. The wages of sin is death. Humans are at the mercy of God. The King decides whom He will pardon and whom He will condemn. This is what being Sovereign means.
If God does not choose to pardon us, we will not be pardoned. More so, humans will not beg God to pardon them because they are in complete rebellion to God. Humans will fight against God to their death rather than give in and let God rule. God must reconcile them to Himself or they will not be reconciled.
No one seeks after God, Andrew, not even one. (Romans 3)
A very cut and dry attitude is not necessarily a bad thing I guess ;) i'll take it

Azrael

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I’m an Ashkenazi Jew born to a Catholic father and a more or less Protestant mother. Joined the LDS at 29. Currently studying Judaism I suppose you could say.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I’m an Ashkenazi Jew born to a Catholic father and a more or less Protestant mother. Joined the LDS at 29. Currently studying Judaism I suppose you could say.
Interesting indeed!

Top Bottom