Christian
Marital Status
Widow/Widower

Cassia

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Just to point out that like everything else, not every interpretation remains stationary. But all references in those books point to the bible.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Just to point out that like everything else, not every interpretation remains stationary. But all references in those books point to the bible.

I don't see astrology in the bible, though some have said that they do. Phrases like "shall be for signs and for seasons" have been construed to be oblique references to astrology. And, please, don't say it is "astronomy not astrology" when the books you've pointed to really are trying to make stars and planets into harbingers of divine messages just like astrology does.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I don't see astrology in the bible, though some have said that they do. Phrases like "shall be for signs and for seasons" have been construed to be oblique references to astrology. And, please, don't say it is "astronomy not astrology" when the books you've pointed to really are trying to make stars and planets into harbingers of divine messages just like astrology does.
The Mazzaroth has nothing to do with fortunes or signs at all, there are no 'ages'

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
The Mazzaroth has nothing to do with fortunes or signs at all, there are no 'ages'

"The Witness of the Stars" is essentially astrology; it has "predictions" and nice little calculations - in some ways is it like reading a Seventh Day Adventist book about Daniel & Revelation which also has predictions using clever little day-for-a-year calculations.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
"The Witness of the Stars" is essentially astrology; it has "predictions" and nice little calculations - in some ways is it like reading a Seventh Day Adventist book about Daniel & Revelation which also has predictions using clever little day-for-a-year calculations.
Oh, well the one I read is not about predictions.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Oh, well the one I read is not about predictions.

Holy scripture mentions various star groups but not for the purposes of prediction nor for inclusion in some calculations about days-as-years in prophesy. I am glad of that. If it did then its credibility would be compromised I think.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Holy scripture mentions various star groups but not for the purposes of prediction nor for inclusion in some calculations about days-as-years in prophesy. I am glad of that. If it did then its credibility would be compromised I think.
It had nothing to do with predictions, just the heavens and the host of stars declaring the gospel since the beginning... later I might share some of what I mean, but it has nothing to do with the future or past predictions.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Well, now that we've removed astrology from the agenda we can return to the analysis in the video.

It is interesting. Do you agree with it Andrew
I haven't watched it yet but I will.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Well, now that we've removed astrology from the agenda we can return to the analysis in the video.

It is interesting. Do you agree with it Andrew
It's pretty boring in my opinion. I already know most of this stuff so it's not very appealing to me either.
We Americans are facing a huge turning point in the direction of the country.
It will be usurped by either of the sides because the tolerance in this country is very extreme and the division is amplified through social media. Meanwhile the American economic industry is on the brink of total collapse, or was, but hopefully our president AFTER Trump (considering a two term track) will help maintain it or yes America will likely cave in and be spoiled quickly and dissolve into a very chaotic and very gloomy third world.
Remember that America brought economic and military balance to the world MC, to sit back and watch it burn is watching the world burn, which is why I believe we are at the very mercy seat of Judgment very shortly.

Last edited:

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I did find this guys comment interesting