• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrassed
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 32

    Politics - Thread: The fairwell tour.

    1. #1
      MoreCoffee's Avatar
      MoreCoffee is online now Gold Member
      Itsabrannewday
       
      Mood:
      Secret
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      18,081
      Country
      Australia
      CH Cash
      3,694
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (26,472 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      47,786
      Level
      56
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      18.09%
      Rep Power
      767

      The farewell tour.

      It's a voice podcast, a little long, from Canada.

      Last edited by MoreCoffee; 12-01-2018 at 06:19 AM.
      Saint Jude, author of the new testament letter.

      He is the patron of impossible causes because the scriptural Letter of St. Jude, which he authored, urges Christians to persevere in difficult times.

      Hidden Content

    2. #2
      Cassia's Avatar
      Cassia is offline Veteran Member
      ~~~
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      1,685
      Country
      Canada
      CH Cash
      4,241
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (14,332 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      10,756
      Level
      30
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      75.73%
      Rep Power
      237
      Revelation end of chapter 11 with 1st verse of 12 has satan standing on the shore ... looking at America from the shores of the continent ... then the bible regurgitates the first 11 chapters as does in Genesis in the creation, assimilation, and elimination. Yes
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Paul is misinterpreted by those into the letter of the law
      and correctly interpreted by those into the spirit of the law.
      ~~~~~

    3. #3
      MoreCoffee's Avatar
      MoreCoffee is online now Gold Member
      Itsabrannewday
       
      Mood:
      Secret
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      18,081
      Country
      Australia
      CH Cash
      3,694
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (26,472 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      47,786
      Level
      56
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      18.09%
      Rep Power
      767
      Quote Originally Posted by Cassia View Post
      Revelation end of chapter 11 with 1st verse of 12 has satan standing on the shore ... looking at America from the shores of the continent ... then the bible regurgitates the first 11 chapters as does in Genesis in the creation, assimilation, and elimination. Yes
      Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple; and there were flashes of lightning, voices, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail. And a great portent appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars;
      Revelation 11:19-12:1

      It looks like it is about the ark in the heavenly temple in relation to the woman clothed with the sun standing on the moon and with a crown of twelve stars.
      Saint Jude, author of the new testament letter.

      He is the patron of impossible causes because the scriptural Letter of St. Jude, which he authored, urges Christians to persevere in difficult times.

      Hidden Content

    4. #4
      Cassia's Avatar
      Cassia is offline Veteran Member
      ~~~
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      1,685
      Country
      Canada
      CH Cash
      4,241
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (14,332 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      10,756
      Level
      30
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      75.73%
      Rep Power
      237
      Quote Originally Posted by MoreCoffee View Post
      Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple; and there were flashes of lightning, voices, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail. And a great portent appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars;
      Revelation 11:19-12:1

      It looks like it is about the ark in the heavenly temple in relation to the woman clothed with the sun standing on the moon and with a crown of twelve stars.
      hmm that wasn’t the scripture. I’ve forgotten what I had studied of endtimes. Psalm 91 Bill may be able to elaborate some perhaps on where the beast is standing .
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Paul is misinterpreted by those into the letter of the law
      and correctly interpreted by those into the spirit of the law.
      ~~~~~

    5. #5
      MennoSota's Avatar
      MennoSota is offline Bronze Member
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      6,232
      CH Cash
      26,073
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      22,108
      Level
      41
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      45.97%
      Rep Power
      518
      Every empire falls. The US will not be an exception. What happens in the vacuum may be a genocide of vast proportions. Australia will not be exempt...

    6. #6
      psalms 91's Avatar
      psalms 91 is offline Silver Member
      Moderator
      70
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Location
      Pa
      Posts
      13,781
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      5,331
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (5,005,804 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      62,809
      Level
      62
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      26.53%
      Rep Power
      653
      Quote Originally Posted by Cassia View Post
      hmm that wasnít the scripture. Iíve forgotten what I had studied of endtimes. Psalm 91 Bill may be able to elaborate some perhaps on where the beast is standing .
      We are told that the antichrist will be in the temple and the beast is right with him as he extolls the antichrist as the saviour. I also believe that America will come down soon simply because I cant find her in end time prohecy and we stand in the way of an invasion of Israel which we know will happen in the tribulation. I doubt it is all that far off
      Isaiah 40:31

    7. #7
      Cassia's Avatar
      Cassia is offline Veteran Member
      ~~~
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      1,685
      Country
      Canada
      CH Cash
      4,241
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (14,332 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      10,756
      Level
      30
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      75.73%
      Rep Power
      237
      Quote Originally Posted by psalms 91 View Post
      We are told that the antichrist will be in the temple and the beast is right with him as he extolls the antichrist as the saviour. I also believe that America will come down soon simply because I cant find her in end time prohecy and we stand in the way of an invasion of Israel which we know will happen in the tribulation. I doubt it is all that far off
      It was the end of 12 I was thinking of ..
      17And the dragon was enraged at the woman, and went to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

      And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Paul is misinterpreted by those into the letter of the law
      and correctly interpreted by those into the spirit of the law.
      ~~~~~

    8. #8
      MoreCoffee's Avatar
      MoreCoffee is online now Gold Member
      Itsabrannewday
       
      Mood:
      Secret
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      18,081
      Country
      Australia
      CH Cash
      3,694
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (26,472 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      47,786
      Level
      56
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      18.09%
      Rep Power
      767
      Quote Originally Posted by Cassia View Post
      It was the end of 12 I was thinking of ..
      17And the dragon was enraged at the woman, and went to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

      And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore.
      The woman clothed with the sun and standing on the moon and with twelve stars as a crown on her head gave birth to Christ. I do not see how she could be the USA.
      Saint Jude, author of the new testament letter.

      He is the patron of impossible causes because the scriptural Letter of St. Jude, which he authored, urges Christians to persevere in difficult times.

      Hidden Content

    9. #9
      Cassia's Avatar
      Cassia is offline Veteran Member
      ~~~
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      1,685
      Country
      Canada
      CH Cash
      4,241
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (14,332 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      10,756
      Level
      30
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      75.73%
      Rep Power
      237
      Quote Originally Posted by MoreCoffee View Post
      The woman clothed with the sun and standing on the moon and with twelve stars as a crown on her head gave birth to Christ. I do not see how she could be the USA.
      That’s Virgo the beginning of the witness of the stars. Looking from Europe the site of much religious superstition toward the children across the sea of Puritanism which isn’t superstition but realism or said another way, biblically speaking.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Paul is misinterpreted by those into the letter of the law
      and correctly interpreted by those into the spirit of the law.
      ~~~~~

    10. Likes psalms 91 liked this post
    11. #10
      MoreCoffee's Avatar
      MoreCoffee is online now Gold Member
      Itsabrannewday
       
      Mood:
      Secret
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      18,081
      Country
      Australia
      CH Cash
      3,694
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (26,472 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      47,786
      Level
      56
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      18.09%
      Rep Power
      767
      Quote Originally Posted by Cassia View Post
      Thatís Virgo the beginning of the witness of the stars. Looking from Europe the site of much religious superstition toward the children across the sea of Puritanism which isnít superstition but realism or said another way, biblically speaking.
      Are you thinking clearly? The woman gives birth to Jesus Christ, she cannot be an astrological sign such a Virgo.
      she brought forth a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne,
      Revelation 12:5
      Saint Jude, author of the new testament letter.

      He is the patron of impossible causes because the scriptural Letter of St. Jude, which he authored, urges Christians to persevere in difficult times.

      Hidden Content

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •