• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrassed
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Results 41 to 50 of 147

    World Religion & Speculative Theology - Thread: CRISIS IN ORTHODOXY - UKRANIAN AUTOCEPHALOY

    1. #41
      Arsenios's Avatar
      Arsenios is offline Expert Member
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2018
      Location
      Pacific North West
      Posts
      3,057
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      12,675
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      9,235
      Level
      28
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      83.39%
      Rep Power
      191
      Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
      Yeah... it's as genuine as Stalin's and Trump's faith...
      Did you spit at the other kids a lot in kindergarten too Menno?


      Arsenios
      Last edited by Arsenios; 12-05-2018 at 02:33 PM.

    2. #42
      MoreCoffee's Avatar
      MoreCoffee is online now Gold Member
      Itsabrannewday
       
      Mood:
      Secret
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      18,084
      Country
      Australia
      CH Cash
      3,711
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (26,472 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      47,788
      Level
      56
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      18.18%
      Rep Power
      767
      Quote Originally Posted by Arsenios View Post
      Here is Patriarch Kyrill on Globalism:

      fwiw - Patriarch Kyrill is a totally awesome human being in every respect...



      Arsenios
      It pays to be circumspect about attributing goodness to human beings. The chants are lovely. The processions solemn. The hearts, who can know them?
      Saint Jude, author of the new testament letter.

      He is the patron of impossible causes because the scriptural Letter of St. Jude, which he authored, urges Christians to persevere in difficult times.

      Hidden Content

    3. #43
      Arsenios's Avatar
      Arsenios is offline Expert Member
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2018
      Location
      Pacific North West
      Posts
      3,057
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      12,675
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      9,235
      Level
      28
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      83.39%
      Rep Power
      191
      Quote Originally Posted by MoreCoffee View Post
      It pays to be circumspect about attributing goodness to human beings. The chants are lovely. The processions solemn. The hearts, who can know them?
      That's the truth...

      One can always find a dog and pony show in them...

      And some can only see dogs and ponies...


      Arsenios

    4. #44
      MennoSota's Avatar
      MennoSota is online now Bronze Member
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      6,232
      CH Cash
      26,073
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      22,108
      Level
      41
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      45.97%
      Rep Power
      518
      Quote Originally Posted by Arsenios View Post
      Did you spit at the other kids a lot in kindergarten too Menno?


      Arsenios
      As we have discussed...faith, faith given as a gift from God, displays itself in works.
      Neither Putin, nor Stalin, nor Trump have displayed faith.

    5. #45
      Arsenios's Avatar
      Arsenios is offline Expert Member
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2018
      Location
      Pacific North West
      Posts
      3,057
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      12,675
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      9,235
      Level
      28
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      83.39%
      Rep Power
      191
      Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
      As we have discussed...faith, faith given as a gift from God, displays itself in works.
      Neither Putin, nor Stalin, nor Trump have displayed faith.
      When childish sin is justified by dogma repentance is no easy matter...

      So to put the matter in your terms...

      And this is not my belief but is only an illustration so you can see better:

      "Neither you nor Hitler have displayed faith..."

      So perhaps now you can see the problem here?

      This is what spitting looks like...

      So please forgive me this illustration of the problem you are presenting in your posts...


      Arsenios

    6. #46
      MennoSota's Avatar
      MennoSota is online now Bronze Member
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      6,232
      CH Cash
      26,073
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      22,108
      Level
      41
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      45.97%
      Rep Power
      518
      Quote Originally Posted by Arsenios View Post
      When childish sin is justified by dogma repentance is no easy matter...

      So to put the matter in your terms...

      And this is not my belief but is only an illustration so you can see better:

      "Neither you nor Hitler have displayed faith..."

      So perhaps now you can see the problem here?

      This is what spitting looks like...

      So please forgive me this illustration of the problem you are presenting in your posts...


      Arsenios
      Arsenios, you are sticking your head in the sand.

    7. #47
      Arsenios's Avatar
      Arsenios is offline Expert Member
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2018
      Location
      Pacific North West
      Posts
      3,057
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      12,675
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      9,235
      Level
      28
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      83.39%
      Rep Power
      191
      Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
      Arsenios, you are sticking your head in the sand.
      Thank-you for your confession...


      Arsenios

    8. Likes ImaginaryDay2 liked this post
    9. #48
      Arsenios's Avatar
      Arsenios is offline Expert Member
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2018
      Location
      Pacific North West
      Posts
      3,057
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      12,675
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      9,235
      Level
      28
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      83.39%
      Rep Power
      191
      Putin will defend the Orthodox Church and the faithful in the Ukraine...

      A huge and new frame of reference in post-modern secular foreign relations...

      This is a thoughtful and insightful account...




      Arsenios

    10. #49
      MennoSota's Avatar
      MennoSota is online now Bronze Member
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      6,232
      CH Cash
      26,073
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      22,108
      Level
      41
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      45.97%
      Rep Power
      518
      Quote Originally Posted by Arsenios View Post
      Putin will defend the Orthodox Church and the faithful in the Ukraine...

      A huge and new frame of reference in post-modern secular foreign relations...

      This is a thoughtful and insightful account...




      Arsenios
      Putin and Russia think of themselves as the superior race that should rule the world (Not unlike Hitler). He is an anti-Christ.
      Russia is a leader in anti-Semitism, a hater of Jews, much like Haman in the story of Esther.

    11. #50
      Arsenios's Avatar
      Arsenios is offline Expert Member
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2018
      Location
      Pacific North West
      Posts
      3,057
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      12,675
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      9,235
      Level
      28
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      83.39%
      Rep Power
      191
      Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
      Putin and Russia think of themselves as the superior race that should rule the world (Not unlike Hitler). He is an anti-Christ.
      Russia is a leader in anti-Semitism, a hater of Jews, much like Haman in the story of Esther.
      The Government of the Ukraine is now accusing Priests of hate speech and treason and siezing Church property...

      So it is the Western alliance over-lords see themselves as the superior race...

      And see the Orthodox as deplorable dogs to be eliminated...

      Sneering accusation is the language and treasury of demons...

      The bravery of the hidden and the safe...

      May God be merciful to you, Menno...


      Arsenios

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •