Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I was wondering with all the new devices and gadgets does anyone really find that one company provides really good customer service for their devices whether it is washer and dryers or computers or whatever? Who do you think of when you think of good customer service.

I called customer service about a problem that I thought was going on with our washer and the customer service rep told me she didn't know why it was doing that and gave me numbers to three service tech people. Then i read the online manual and found out that it is a normal part of the way the washer works and nothing is wrong with it. I didn't call the technician, but it would seem like to me that the customer service person should know what is normal and what is not.

I don't even remember the last time i had a good customer service experience whether in person or on the phone

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I hate customer service. I can never get one that speaks English! Ugh!

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I was wondering with all the new devices and gadgets does anyone really find that one company provides really good customer service for their devices whether it is washer and dryers or computers or whatever? Who do you think of when you think of good customer service.

I called customer service about a problem that I thought was going on with our washer and the customer service rep told me she didn't know why it was doing that and gave me numbers to three service tech people. Then i read the online manual and found out that it is a normal part of the way the washer works and nothing is wrong with it. I didn't call the technician, but it would seem like to me that the customer service person should know what is normal and what is not.

I don't even remember the last time i had a good customer service experience whether in person or on the phone

I had a painless experience returning a TV to Best Buy. That's a curious place - sometimes you can go in there and the staff can't do enough to help, other times it feels like they are some kind of endangered species.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Today most customer services are call centers where they follow a script and type in key words to search for other scripts to use. They don't necessarily know their products...they just know their script.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Today most customer services are call centers where they follow a script and type in key words to search for other scripts to use. They don't necessarily know their products...they just know their script.
Yes and I hate it

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

The second person I spoke with understood that it was a normal function of the washer, but by then I was already mad. I suggested that perhaps they train their staff better.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes

... and after waiting half an hour listening to mindnumbing muzak you get someone who can barely speak English who spends more time repeating your questions back to you and repeating your name at every possible opportunity than actually addressing the problem.

One reason I like to buy from a physical store is that if things go horribly wrong you can go into the store and make a scene about it if you need to. Stores don't like that so unless you're being obnoxious over nothing they would typically rather help. If you're waiting on hold listening to the endless announcements of "your call is important to us, please hold until it's no longer important to you" you've got no comeback at all.

Top Bottom