Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Now that the midterm election is over Fox appears to have lost the Caravan that was "invading the USA" and was full of disease (small pox one said, various other maladies were given in the list too) and criminals (rapists and murders) and terrorists (from the middle east) where has that Caravan gone?

:smirk:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Now that the midterm election is over Fox appears to have lost the Caravan that was "invading the USA" and was full of disease (small pox one said, various other maladies were given in the list too) and criminals (rapists and murders) and terrorists (from the middle east) where has that Caravan gone?

I thought yesterday they posted that approx ...Editing to add that the article I previously posted stated that the 650 who crossed the border weren't a part of the caravan.

Here is the newest update I found so far from 2 days ago https://www.foxnews.com/world/about...ying-to-illegally-cross-us-border-source-says

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

As I understand it, the caravan has largely disbanded.... only a small number are at the border. 1) The midterms are over so the political point is gone - there was no "wave" of rebellion against Trump, the "shift" was exactly the norm for midterm elections. 2) The leftist sponsoring and organizing it thought they could overwhelm the border - but Trump sent in 7000 Marines, making that impossible. 3) The leftist sponsoring this thought the liberal USA press would all be intensely following this and making a HUGE issue of it. They didn't. The press was focused on the election. It failed.

Now, what about the people? Well.... as they all know... the way to enter the USA is the same as how to enter pretty much every country: Go to the local embassy or consulate and apply. Those applications are handled FIRST and are far more likely to be approved. Get a visa.... then crossing the border is easy, quick and legal. About 30,000,000 are now in the USA having done this - more than the entire population of Australia. IF they were ever serious about entering the USA, that's what they will do.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
As I understand it, the caravan has largely disbanded....

All that invasion talk was lies then. It's not surprising though - so much of Fox material is lies.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I think there are still around 2000 that are coming

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I think there are still around 2000 that are coming

Yes, that's what I read too and it's not just Foxnews reporting that there are migrants still headed toward the US.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yes, that's what I read too and it's not just Foxnews reporting that there are migrants still headed toward the US.
You are absolutely right about that, but Fox has become the news network that the Left has targeted for destruction since it is the only major network not in their pocket. So it lies about Fox as much as possible. And Fox is not even a conservative network anymore, not since Rupert Murdock gave up control. No matter.

The mob used to rage on and on about the Koch Brothers as though they were conservatives! Remember that? But now that the Kochs are financing Democrat candidates along with Soros, Steyer, and Bloomberg, not a word is heard about "millionaires and billionaires" controlling politics with their money. Did you notice the change? ;)

Last edited:

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
My local Fox channel is very liberal, not all republicans like Trump. I voted for him and I'm personally proud of him, I see no reasoning in allowing in anyone and everyone without knowledge and history of who they are. Not only that but why do we go out of our way to create jobs for the American people to maintain our lively hood when people at the top of these companies can and will make their wallets fatter by hiring cheap labor? What about gun laws? The left wants stricter background checks and I'm for that, but it doesnt make any sense if they allow people in with no evidence of a background.
The 'wall' is almost symbolic, its built by law, a narrow pathway opposed to the broad pathway. Trump never promised a complete wall, there will be an entrance, and that entrance is only passable through merit and not lawlessness.

Last edited:

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Now that the whole point is past.... liberals have abandoned them.... the "crash" didn't work.... now they are stuck. And the Mexicans are rising up against them, throwing rocks and cans and telling them to go home... complaining that they are criminals, violent, and OBVIOUSLY not law abiding or respectful of others.... "GO HOME!" scream Mexicans. Well.... a communist dictator paid their way to the American boarder, scheduled to all come to a head about a week before the mid-term elections (they ended up being slower than expected)... most retreated before they ever got to the boarder but the ones who reached it are now of no use to the liberals and are abandoned. Do they have the means to go back home? Will the libs and press in the USA pay for them to return home? I wonder if these people have fully realized they have just been political tools?

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes

They are in Tijuana being told to get out by the locals. This had been all over different news feeds.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...tests-grow-in-tijuana-against-migrant-caravan

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Now that the whole point is past.... liberals have abandoned them.... the "crash" didn't work.... now they are stuck. And the Mexicans are rising up against them, throwing rocks and cans and telling them to go home... complaining that they are criminals, violent, and OBVIOUSLY not law abiding or respectful of others.... "GO HOME!" scream Mexicans. Well.... a communist dictator paid their way to the American boarder, scheduled to all come to a head about a week before the mid-term elections (they ended up being slower than expected)... most retreated before they ever got to the boarder but the ones who reached it are now of no use to the liberals and are abandoned. Do they have the means to go back home? Will the libs and press in the USA pay for them to return home? I wonder if these people have fully realized they have just been political tools?

They were enticed and now abandoned and it's sad that they had huge dreams. Now they face the reality that it's going to be a difficult journey no matter what they choose to do at this point.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I am surprised at all the talk about the caravans as either having fizzled or of the news media--Fox included--having stopped reporting about them threatening the border. None of that is true. And the people reaching the border will try to cross, one way or the other. The army may deter many, or herd them into camps, or the migrants will find a different place in which to cross, or some will wait in Mexico while their amnesty applications are pending, but there is no indication that most are just going to settle down in Mexico or else go home after all that they have put into the expedition. A lot of money from the Catholic Church or Democrat Party backers has gone into this project and it is not going to stop in Tijuana just because the local residents don't like the migrants.

Last edited:

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I am surprised at all the talk about the caravans as either having fizzled or of the news media--Fox included--having stopped reporting about them threatening the border. None of that is true. And the people reaching the border will try to cross, one way or the other. The army may deter many, or herd them into camps, or the migrants will find a different place in which to cross, or some will wait in Mexico while their amnesty applications are pending, but there is no indication that most are just going to settle down in Mexico or else go home after all that they have put into the expedition. A lot of money from the Catholic Church or Democrat Party backers has gone into this project and it is not going to stop in Tijuana just because the local residents don't like the migrants.

You know I have heard this that the Democratic party sponsered this but have yet to ssee any proof of that, you would think after all this time there would be some. Seems to me that this is just another republican fabrication

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
You know I have heard this that the Democratic party sponsered this but have yet to ssee any proof of that....
Do a better job of informing yourself, then. It is not all that hard to do.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
a7160083c4baeb9aff255320b77d495f.jpg

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Invasion
130314204911-01-iraq-war-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Refugees
refugees-795x554.jpg
We have a system that offers refuge to large groups if they qualify.
Posting a war photo and calling it "invasion" is very typical, seems like it makes perfect logical sense... got to pull those heart strings ;)

Now I ask, who benefits?
Why are they crossing?

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
We have a system that offers refuge to large groups if they qualify.
Posting a war photo and calling it "invasion" is very typical, seems like it makes perfect logical sense... got to pull those heart strings ;)

Now I ask, who benefits?
Why are they crossing?

What do you want? Heartless strings?

Christ never treated people in such a prim officious way. The Pharisees were into that.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
What do you want? Heartless strings?

Christ never treated people in such a prim officious way. The Pharisees were into that.
Do you want to ask Jesus if these people should pay taxes? Perhaps we can ask Paul if it's ok to break laws and use up resources freely at the expense of other countries citizens.

Btw MC are you aware that American currency is worth more in Mexico?

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
Coming soon to a refugee camp near you... This guy:

Infomercial.jpg

(late night U.S. T.V. watchers will get it ;) )

Top Bottom