Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Philippians 4:8-10 says
8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

So what things that are true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable or excellent or praiseworthy are you focused on today?

I'm trying harder to be a glass half full person and be grateful for what I do have. I have a client this week who went to the doctor and got some answers for her stomach problems and started a medication.
I'm grateful for medication that helps heal us, knowing that God is ultimately the one who heals

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
How did I miss this thread???

I'm really grateful that my daughter is living with us and this is entirely selfish to say but I'm also glad she doesn't have a full time job yet which would mean an apartment in the city away from us. I'm selfish that way for now but that's because we moved away when she was in college and I missed out on so many things. I'm catching up. Soon I'll be comfortable with her moving to an apartment. I hate the city though so God needs to give me peace about that ;)

Top Bottom