ACTS 18 UNTO THE GENTILES

Doug

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
18:5 And when Silas and Timotheus were come from Macedonia, Paul was pressed in the spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus was Christ.

Paul was preaching faith in Jesus to the Jews, that He is Christ; the Messiah of Israel.

18:6 And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean; from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles.

Israel was diminishing by it's rejection of Christ. Once again Paul warned that he would go to the Gentiles.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
18:5 And when Silas and Timotheus were come from Macedonia, Paul was pressed in the spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus was Christ.

Paul was preaching faith in Jesus to the Jews, that He is Christ; the Messiah of Israel.

18:6 And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean; from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles.

Israel was diminishing by it's rejection of Christ. Once again Paul warned that he would go to the Gentiles.
I believe he meant it.
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee" -Revelation 3:9

Top Bottom