• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrassed
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Results 41 to 50 of 51
    1. #41
      MennoSota is offline Expert Member
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      4,054
      CH Cash
      17,075
      CH Challenge
      232
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      16,535
      Level
      36
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      81.12%
      Rep Power
      424
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      Oh here we go. The we are the party of Lincoln switcharoo.

      Lincoln was a Republiclan, he abolish slavery, so we the racist and bigots that make up todays Republican party can claim ownership of freeing the slaves while chanting "Jews will not replace us" while walking down the street. Because we are not bigots. We are not racist. These blacks and latinos don't get it. The need to go back to where they came from.

      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      Sure...

    2. #42
      MennoSota is offline Expert Member
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      4,054
      CH Cash
      17,075
      CH Challenge
      232
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      16,535
      Level
      36
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      81.12%
      Rep Power
      424
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      That is whe your president, a Republican said that the people chanting, " Jews will not replace us" are good people. I get. Silly me...

      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      Sure...

    3. #43
      DHoffmann's Avatar
      DHoffmann is offline Veteran Member
      34
      Mood:
      Amused
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,124
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      10,670
      CH Challenge
      159
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      10,809
      Level
      30
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      82.19%
      Rep Power
      328
      Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
      My president? In what country do you live?


      Of course the president did no such thing as you have alleged--the president who has a Jewish daughter, Jewish son in law (and top advisor and emissary), Jewish grandchild, the president who appointed a Jewish economist to be Secretary of the Treasury, and is the strongest supporter of Israel that we have had in ages.

      You mean that alleged anti-Semite?










      .
      Trump actually has a strong Jewish accent too, some times more obvious than others but I definitely hear it clear from time to time... I always figured he was part Jewish but that's my opinion (like when he ups his tone slightly after talking real quite).
      Regardless it just seems to me that there are many acting "Trump supporters" who are paid to make it look like his supporters are racist therefore he is racist.
      Like that one guy who led the white supremacist rally I believe in Chicago, correct me if I am wrong. Some guy interviewed him and his beliefs sound very much like nazism and it's clear he really believes in it but it goes completely against what Trump and the republicans stand for at all.
      Sounds more like socialism and fascist idealism.
      Anyway we are a nation of laws to protect our tent... you know Albion, I quoted that passage from Romans because I firmly believe in it, funny how others can assume that because I am a "Republican" I didn't support Obama and his administration and therefore lets all just toss out what scripture tells us because 'assumption' of an individuals 'hypocrisy' cancels out the divine scripture in a case of 'Law vs Lawlessness'.
      Oh and about Bush, well lets just say it was a scary time for all of us as well for his administration and looking back I wonder if they could have handled things better and I feel like they played off our emotions too... but I am politically optimistic in our current administration which has been compared to by a certain party as "worse than 911" but I know how traumatic 911 was and to me this is the complete opposite, I see degenerates today however, during 911 everyone was patriotic... my how things have changed. Smh
      Last edited by DHoffmann; 11-08-2018 at 02:01 AM.

    4. #44
      Albion's Avatar
      Albion is offline Expert Member
      Married
      Mood:
      Friendly
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      2,555
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      13,026
      CH Challenge
      298
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      17,881
      Level
      38
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      2.1%
      Rep Power
      540
      Thanks for your message. To be sure, the opposition hired people to act up at the Trump rallies in front of cameras, but there is no way that the Trump organization could absolutely prevent this at an open rally attended by 10,000 or more people. And then every troll on the internet follows up by talking about Nazis, Fascists, and Racists as though they know the first thing about those movements or Isms.

      But you cannot worry about it overly much. More important is not to fall for the ploy.

    5. Likes Lämmchen, atpollard liked this post
    6. #45
      Josiah's Avatar
      Josiah is offline Bronze Member
      Supporting Member
      Married
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      6,772
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      117,193
      CH Challenge
      270
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      69,586
      Level
      64
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      66.35%
      Rep Power
      905
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      Look at you quoting Martin Luther King and all. Wow. So pro equality and all.

      The DREAM had to do with society NOT focusing on skin color or gender or ethnicity BUT rather on character (IMO, including being law abiding).

      Sometimes Democrats and liberals lift up this dream.... while doing the exact opposite, obsessing over skin color, gender and ethnicity. I think this is OBVIOUS and constant. Again, I watched CNN on election night, for about 6 hours. And I heard the Democrats and liberal bundits go on and on and on and on, all night long, about skin color and gender and ethnicity... the race and gender of candidates, the views of various races and genders, going on and on about race, color, gender, ethnicity. Sorry, but I did not hear ONE Republican candidate or ONE conservative bundits (and there were a few on CNN) even so much as MENTION the skin color of ANYONE, the gender of ANYONE, the ethnicity of ANYONE. And it seems from this thread, this was the experience of all here, too.



      .
      We are justified by works - just not our own.

    7. Likes atpollard liked this post
    8. #46
      tango's Avatar
      tango is offline Bronze Member
      Valued Contributor
      Supporting Member
      Married
      ... and you shall live ...
       
      Mood:
      Bemused
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      Elsewhere
      Posts
      6,384
      CH Cash
      3,310
      CH Challenge
      32
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (5,497,658 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      29,120
      Level
      46
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      31.49%
      Rep Power
      727
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      I know right. Give poor Reps. a break, they are really trying to help all people.

      Sure...

      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      When you reply with little more than "sure" and sarcasm to anyone who disagrees with you, you look a lot like a troll to me. I have little interest in trolls.
      "Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law" - Aleister Crowley

      "If you love me, obey my commandments" - Jesus Christ

      The Bible comes as a complete package. If we want to pluck verses out of context so make them mean what we want them to mean, if we want to ignore the passages that are inconvenient to our outlook, we should be intellectually honest enough to throw our Bibles in the trash and admit we are following Crowley and not Christ.

    9. Likes atpollard liked this post
      Pray atpollard prayed
    10. #47
      atpollard is offline Prodigy Member
      56
      Married
      Mood:
      Meh
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      913
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      3,767
      CH Challenge
      42
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (10,500 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      6,758
      Level
      25
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      23.05%
      Rep Power
      209
      Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
      When you reply with little more than "sure" and sarcasm to anyone who disagrees with you, you look a lot like a troll to me. I have little interest in trolls.
      (Just a quick note, don’t make too much of the ‘prayer’ in the last post ... I saw a new button and just wondered what it did. Turns out you can’t undo it.)

    11. #48
      DHoffmann's Avatar
      DHoffmann is offline Veteran Member
      34
      Mood:
      Amused
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      2,124
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      10,670
      CH Challenge
      159
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      10,809
      Level
      30
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      82.19%
      Rep Power
      328
      Quote Originally Posted by atpollard View Post
      (Just a quick note, don’t make too much of the ‘prayer’ in the last post ... I saw a new button and just wondered what it did. Turns out you can’t undo it.)
      Sometimes when I use the 'Thanks' button it means that I strongly agree with them

    12. #49
      atpollard is offline Prodigy Member
      56
      Married
      Mood:
      Meh
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      913
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      3,767
      CH Challenge
      42
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (10,500 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      6,758
      Level
      25
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      23.05%
      Rep Power
      209
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      It looks like #racism and #bigotry won out the day in the midterm. It appears that many in the country still respond positively to hate speech.

      Now some will have you believe that the "Christian" right came out in big numbers. However, while a lot of people on the right came out to protect what is deep within their heart, there is nothing #Christian about racism and bigotry.

      Christ is about love, mercy, compassion, fairness and justice. Don't let anyone fool you into thinking otherwise.

      Keep up the fight guys. Reproduce like there is no tomorrow. Make lots of babies. Be fruitful and multiply. You can't be a minority if there is a lot of you (us). Fill the USA with a lot of brown,black, asian, interacial babies. God wants us to be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it. Pastors, preachers, ministers, phophets, you will do well to create a culture where babies are a blessing and not a burden.

      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      Sure.

      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      Sure...

      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      Sure...

      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      You quoted this when Obama was president right?


      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      Sure..

      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      From the looks of it, some of your folks revise the past to fit your purpose and keep a straight face while doing so.

      Listen to you. Who are you kidding?

      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      That because the Republicans are the party of equality, justice, ethics, fairness, honesty and all those things. That is why minorities are becoming Republicans by the thousands. That is why every white person who loves justice, equality, fairness, honesty, etc. is staying in the Republican party.

      Sure...

      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      I know right. Give poor Reps. a break, they are really trying to help all people.

      Sure...

      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      I know, those liberals, just making things up. When will they stop making people feel oppressed. As if oppression existed in this stage of age.

      My goodness, look at how open the hearts of your folks are to the plight if other people. Seriouly blacks and latinos, stop complaining, forget about racism.

      Just get on the train and we can take you to the promise land, give you a shovel, give you a job and at the end of the day give you the crums you deserve. Stop complaining.

      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      I imagine...

      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      Look at you quoting Martin Luther King and all. Wow. So pro equality and all.

      Now, let me guess, it was a DREAM because MLK did no see discrimination taking place and because people of color were being treated equally right?

      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      Oh here we go. The we are the party of Lincoln switcharoo.

      Lincoln was a Republiclan, he abolish slavery, so we the racist and bigots that make up todays Republican party can claim ownership of freeing the slaves while chanting "Jews will not replace us" while walking down the street. Because we are not bigots. We are not racist. These blacks and latinos don't get it. The need to go back to where they came from.

      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Resources View Post
      That is whe your president, a Republican said that the people chanting, " Jews will not replace us" are good people. I get. Silly me...

      Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
      For someone lamenting the victory of bigotry and racism, it was interesting to review your contribution to this topic and note that YOU have contributed little beyond bigotry, racism and mean spirited snark. Is that your definition of “#Christian” which you claim is lacking in us?

    13. Likes DHoffmann, Albion liked this post
    14. #50
      tango's Avatar
      tango is offline Bronze Member
      Valued Contributor
      Supporting Member
      Married
      ... and you shall live ...
       
      Mood:
      Bemused
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      Elsewhere
      Posts
      6,384
      CH Cash
      3,310
      CH Challenge
      32
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (5,497,658 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      29,120
      Level
      46
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      31.49%
      Rep Power
      727
      Quote Originally Posted by atpollard View Post
      (Just a quick note, don’t make too much of the ‘prayer’ in the last post ... I saw a new button and just wondered what it did. Turns out you can’t undo it.)
      I figured that since you also "liked" the post you didn't pray on the basis you thought I was so desperately misguided I was in need of prayer. But I never say no to prayers

      (There's another board I use where one of the emojis is a pie in the face. Sadly I can't find that one on here....)
      "Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law" - Aleister Crowley

      "If you love me, obey my commandments" - Jesus Christ

      The Bible comes as a complete package. If we want to pluck verses out of context so make them mean what we want them to mean, if we want to ignore the passages that are inconvenient to our outlook, we should be intellectually honest enough to throw our Bibles in the trash and admit we are following Crowley and not Christ.

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •