Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Sound judgement has nothing to do with favoritism, period.
lean on the Lord in the spirit of knowledge and understanding

James 2 New International Version (NIV)
Favoritism Forbidden
2 My brothers and sisters, believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ must not show favoritism. 2 Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in filthy old clothes also comes in. 3 If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, “Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” 4 have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

5 Listen, my dear brothers and sisters:
Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?

Like i said before.
I havent heard anything about Faith.

a tree is know by its.......?

Fruit.

[Matthew 12:33-37 NASB] 33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for the tree is known by its fruit. 34 "You brood of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak what is good? For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart. 35 "The good man brings out of [his] good treasure what is good; and the evil man brings out of [his] evil treasure what is evil. 36 "But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. 37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

[Luke 6:43-45 NASB] 43 "For there is no good tree which produces bad fruit, nor, on the other hand, a bad tree which produces good fruit. 44 "For each tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they pick grapes from a briar bush. 45 "The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good; and the evil [man] out of the evil [treasure] brings forth what is evil; for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
You seem to think God gives you license to hate.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Wow.

Can I have some of whatever you've been smoking? Do you actually read posts or just figure that someone disagrees with you so they must be wrong on all counts?

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I agree...

It seems to ME, "hate" has simply become a vague campaign slogan used by the left and the press..... it simply means ANYTHING the left doesn't like. By simply using a FEELING word that just has to be bad, no defense or rationale or thought process at all is needed.... every non-leftist is just a hate monger. Crazy thing is: it works. Really well.

This is very true - it's perfectly possible to disagree with someone on everything and still love them. But increasingly, the left in particular, wants to label everything they dislike as hate so they can campaign against it. You know, you disagree with the gay lifestyle which means you hate gays. You don't accept a transgender person as 100% their target gender, even if they haven't even begun a medical transition, which means you hate transgender people. Curiously those on the left who disapprove of guns are merely being sensible rather than expressing their hatred of the right.

Top Bottom