Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Sorry no sour grapes just time for others besides the Patriots...
Well, we cannot just give it to them; they need to win games. When and if they do, things probably will change.

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
Well, we cannot just give it to them; they need to win games. When and if they do, things probably will change.

That's fair. KC didn't necessarily roll over and die yesterday either. It was a game to the end and Pats prevailed. But good on KC for coming back and making it a competition

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
My favorite team is my home team, the Cleveland Browns. I don't watch football at all though and that's because no one ever explained the game to me. I just don't understand it.

hotrhymez

Rhymeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My favorite team is my home team, the Cleveland Browns. I don't watch football at all though and that's because no one ever explained the game to me. I just don't understand it.

4 attempts to gain 10 yards other wise the other team gets the ball. Touchdown scores six, safety scores two and field goal scores three. Winner is the one with the most points at the end of the game. :D

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Probably just as well if one's fave is the Browns. Just settle in with a drink and enjoy the action and the pageantry.

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes

Want to really get confused? Watch Canadian football (CFL). Three downs instead of four, 60 yard field, extended end-zone, 1-yard line of scrimmage, players can be in motion before the snap. On a different note, though, Cleveland Browns flunkie Johnny Manziel plays for Montreal! :D

Top Bottom