Is white nationalism a Christian virtue?

Resources

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
You missed my questions:

So what do you think, did my ‘white privileged’ protect me from life?
Do I have no idea what life is like for a black man in America?
A black man does no fully know what is like to be Chinese in America. A white man does no know what is like to be black. A latino does not know what is like to be bi-racial.

It is just the way it is. It is a reality.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

atpollard

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
A black man does no fully know what is like to be Chinese in America. A white man does no know what is like to be black. A latino does not know what is like to be bi-racial.

So what do you propose to do about racism?
By the “qualifications” you have artificially chosen, only a black man can decide what needs to be done to fix the black problem. However, if black men are empowered to force white people to do things, isn’t that exactly the sort of oppression you claim to want to end?

God has not called us to fix the WORLD. The WORLD cannot be fixed. God called us to LOVE ONE ANOTHER (other Christians) and to save people (of all races) out of the world. I am still waiting for that verse that says “God says ‘STOP RACISM’” because I don’t see that command in my Bible.

I can point you towards verses where God offers his opinion about people who say “Thus says the LORD” when the Lord said no such thing. It isn’t pretty.

Last edited:

Resources

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Since you asked me, what is your race?
Are you in any way qualified to know what is to be a black man in America?

If you happen to be white, then let me ask a related question ... Can you have any idea what it is to be ME in America?
And if one White person cannot really know the experience of another white person, then how is that any different than a white man not knowing what it is like to be a black man?

So what do you propose to do about racism?
By the “qualifications” you have artificially chosen, only a black man can decide what needs to be done to fix the black problem. However, if black men are empowered to force white people to do things, isn’t that exactly the sort of oppression you claim to want to end?

God has not called us to fix the WORLD. The WORLD cannot be fixed. God called us to LOVE ONE ANOTHER (other Christians) and to save people (of all races) out of the world. I am still waiting for that verse that says “God says ‘STOP RACISM’” because I don’t see that command in my Bible.

I can point you towards verses where God offers his opinion about people who say “Thus says the LORD” when the Lord said no such thing. It isn’t pretty.
You are making this about the black race as if racism affected only black people. My audio message dealth with racism in general. Also, racist people are found in all races.

atpollard

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes

Please enlighten me on a few things.

How is the pain that a young black man feels when his father abandons his family different from the pain that I felt as a young white man when my father abandoned his family?

How is the shame that a black man feels when he is attacked, outnumbered and beaten any different that the shame that I felt as a young white man when I was beaten?

How is the violence and culture of despair of a young black man who joins a gang different from the violence and culture of despair that I felt as a young white man who joined a gang?

How are the tears shed by a black man over the body of his murdered brother different from the tears that I shed as a white man over the body of my murdered brother?

How is the sense of utter pointlessless and despair felt by a young black man when his brother decides that life is too hard and blows his brains out under a tree in a park different from the sense of utter pointlessness and despair that I felt when my brother blew his brains out?

What is the difference between a black man working two jobs and going to school to get a college degree and my working two jobs and going to school (in Newark, NJ) to get a college degree?

You claim that I cannot understand what it is to be a black man because I am white. I offer the counter-claim that my life experiences make me far better to understand the life experiences of most poor blacks than the life experiences of Barack Obama prepared him to understand what most black men in America have experienced.

Resources

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Please enlighten me on a few things.

How is the pain that a young black man feels when his father abandons his family different from the pain that I felt as a young white man when my father abandoned his family?

How is the shame that a black man feels when he is attacked, outnumbered and beaten any different that the shame that I felt as a young white man when I was beaten?

How is the violence and culture of despair of a young black man who joins a gang different from the violence and culture of despair that I felt as a young white man who joined a gang?

How are the tears shed by a black man over the body of his murdered brother different from the tears that I shed as a white man over the body of my murdered brother?

How is the sense of utter pointlessless and despair felt by a young black man when his brother decides that life is too hard and blows his brains out under a tree in a park different from the sense of utter pointlessness and despair that I felt when my brother blew his brains out?

What is the difference between a black man working two jobs and going to school to get a college degree and my working two jobs and going to school (in Newark, NJ) to get a college degree?

You claim that I cannot understand what it is to be a black man because I am white. I offer the counter-claim that my life experiences make me far better to understand the life experiences of most poor blacks than the life experiences of Barack Obama prepared him to understand what most black men in America have experienced.
I do not know the pain you felt when your father abandoned you. Nor do I know the pain a black man felt when his dad abandoned him. My dad did not abandon me.

That does not mean I should not care. That does not mean I should discount that experience as a possible factor for who you are today.

Everyone is different. What turns one man into a drug abuser may be what turns another man into a high achieving individual. Environment, outlook, ability, support, opportunity, lack of opportunity, etc. play into the equation.

The guy on the poor side of the tracks may be so determined to get out of his missery that he gets out. Perhaps by doing the right thing such as education, or by selling drugs if he feels that is the easiest way.

Top Bottom