Is white nationalism a Christian virtue?

Resources

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
https://twitter.com/youfollowme2/status/1053703361873305600
5b2a1ad76bfb4faaf717a1f94573512e.jpg

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Why should anyone care about this guys ravings?

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Last edited:

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Who here disagrees with that?

But also, what does that have to do with the link we were apparently expected to read for guidance on the matter?

atpollard

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Ezra 9

Mixed Marriages
1 Now when these things had been completed, the princes approached me, saying, “The people of Israel and the priests and the Levites have not separated themselves from the peoples of the lands, according to their abominations, those of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians and the Amorites. 2 For they have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and for their sons, so that the holy [fn]race has intermingled with the peoples of the lands; indeed, the hands of the princes and the rulers have been foremost in this unfaithfulness.” 3 When I heard about this matter, I tore my garment and my robe, and pulled some of the hair from my head and my beard, and sat down appalled. 4 Then everyone who trembled at the words of the God of Israel on account of the unfaithfulness of the exiles gathered to me, and I sat appalled until the evening offering.

Prayer of Confession
5 But at the evening offering I arose from my [fn]humiliation, even with my garment and my robe torn, and I fell on my knees and stretched out my [fn]hands to the LORD my God; 6 and I said, “O my God, I am ashamed and embarrassed to lift up my face to You, my God, for our iniquities have [fn]risen above our heads and our guilt has grown even to the heavens. 7 Since the days of our fathers to this day we have been in great guilt, and on account of our iniquities we, our kings and our priests have been given into the hand of the kings of the lands, to the sword, to captivity and to plunder and to [fn]open shame, as it is this day. 8 But now for a brief moment grace has been shown from the LORD our God, to leave us an escaped remnant and to give us a peg in His holy place, that our God may enlighten our eyes and grant us a little reviving in our bondage. 9 For we are slaves; yet in our bondage our God has not forsaken us, but has extended lovingkindness to us in the sight of the kings of Persia, to give us reviving to raise up the house of our God, to restore its ruins and to give us a wall in Judah and Jerusalem.
10 “Now, our God, what shall we say after this? For we have forsaken Your commandments, 11 which You have commanded by Your servants the prophets, saying, ‘The land which you are entering to possess is an unclean land with the uncleanness of the peoples of the lands, with their abominations which have filled it from end to end and with their impurity. 12 So now do not give your daughters to their sons nor take their daughters to your sons, and never seek their peace or their prosperity, that you may be strong and eat the good things of the land and leave it as an inheritance to your sons forever.’ 13 After all that has come upon us for our evil deeds and our great guilt, since You our God have requited us less than our iniquities deserve, and have given us an escaped remnant as this, 14 shall we again break Your commandments and intermarry with the peoples [fn]who commit these abominations? Would You not be angry with us [fn]to the point of destruction, until there is no remnant nor any who escape? 15 O LORD God of Israel, You are righteous, for we have been left an escaped remnant, as it is this day; behold, we are before You in our guilt, for no one can stand before You because of this.”

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Ezra 9

Mixed Marriages
1 Now when these things had been completed, the princes approached me, saying, “The people of Israel and the priests and the Levites have not separated themselves from the peoples of the lands, according to their abominations, those of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians and the Amorites. 2 For they have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and for their sons, so that the holy [fn]race has intermingled with the peoples of the lands; indeed, the hands of the princes and the rulers have been foremost in this unfaithfulness.” 3 When I heard about this matter, I tore my garment and my robe, and pulled some of the hair from my head and my beard, and sat down appalled. 4 Then everyone who trembled at the words of the God of Israel on account of the unfaithfulness of the exiles gathered to me, and I sat appalled until the evening offering.
What, exactly, do you think that passage has to say to you (and me) about "mixed marriages" today?
Prayer of Confession
5 But at the evening offering I arose from my [fn]humiliation, even with my garment and my robe torn, and I fell on my knees and stretched out my [fn]hands to the LORD my God; 6 and I said, “O my God, I am ashamed and embarrassed to lift up my face to You, my God, for our iniquities have [fn]risen above our heads and our guilt has grown even to the heavens. 7 Since the days of our fathers to this day we have been in great guilt, and on account of our iniquities we, our kings and our priests have been given into the hand of the kings of the lands, to the sword, to captivity and to plunder and to [fn]open shame, as it is this day. 8 But now for a brief moment grace has been shown from the LORD our God, to leave us an escaped remnant and to give us a peg in His holy place, that our God may enlighten our eyes and grant us a little reviving in our bondage. 9 For we are slaves; yet in our bondage our God has not forsaken us, but has extended lovingkindness to us in the sight of the kings of Persia, to give us reviving to raise up the house of our God, to restore its ruins and to give us a wall in Judah and Jerusalem.
10 “Now, our God, what shall we say after this? For we have forsaken Your commandments, 11 which You have commanded by Your servants the prophets, saying, ‘The land which you are entering to possess is an unclean land with the uncleanness of the peoples of the lands, with their abominations which have filled it from end to end and with their impurity. 12 So now do not give your daughters to their sons nor take their daughters to your sons, and never seek their peace or their prosperity, that you may be strong and eat the good things of the land and leave it as an inheritance to your sons forever.’ 13 After all that has come upon us for our evil deeds and our great guilt, since You our God have requited us less than our iniquities deserve, and have given us an escaped remnant as this, 14 shall we again break Your commandments and intermarry with the peoples [fn]who commit these abominations? Would You not be angry with us [fn]to the point of destruction, until there is no remnant nor any who escape? 15 O LORD God of Israel, You are righteous, for we have been left an escaped remnant, as it is this day; behold, we are before You in our guilt, for no one can stand before You because of this.”

Resources

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Nothing. What God was trying to do on this instance was to keep the people of Israel focused on Him. Because there were a lot of pagans around them, and since the revelation of His grace had not yet come to the people He had chosen to reveal himself to, he had to keep them seperate from the world.

However with the coming of Christ all that was no longer necesary. Instead, all those who came to accept Christ became part of God's people. Hence, if a believer in Africa and a believer in Norway get married, the are not in opposition to God. Yet if a "pure white" believer in Mississipi marries "pure white" non believer from South Carolina, they should be adviced that they are in spiritual disfunctional marriage, not approved by God, but because of grace, God will use the believer to sanctify the marriage, and give the non believer a chance to repent and accept Him.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Nothing. What God was trying to do on this instance was to keep the people of Israel focused on Him. Because there were a lot of pagans around them, and since the revelation of His grace had not yet come to the people He had chosen to reveal himself to, he had to keep them seperate from the world.

However with the coming of Christ all that was no longer necesary. Instead, all those who came to accept Christ became part of God's people. Hence, if a believer in Africa and a believer in Norway get married, the are not in opposition to God. Yet if a "pure white" believer in Mississipi marries "pure white" non believer from South Carolina, they should be adviced that they are in spiritual disfunctional marriage, not approved by God, but because of grace, God will use the believer to sanctify the marriage, and give the non believer a chance to repent and accept Him.

You are right. Saint Paul tells the truth. He says:
Ephesians 2:11-22 Therefore remember that at one time you Gentiles in the flesh, called the uncircumcision by what is called the circumcision, which is made in the flesh by hands-- 12 remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near in the blood of Christ. 14 For he is our peace, who has made us both one, and has broken down the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by abolishing in his flesh the law of commandments and ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, 16 and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby bringing the hostility to an end. 17 And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near; 18 for through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then you are no longer strangers and sojourners, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole structure is joined together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord; 22 in whom you also are built into it for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.​

atpollard

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
What, exactly, do you think that passage has to say to you (and me) about "mixed marriages" today?

That “God says ‘Stop Racism’” is a pithy statement, but overly simplistic of the real world advice that Scripture actually has to offer on the subject.
(Among other things.)

Since Ezra is in the Catholic Bible as well, it is the word of God for you as much as it is for me, so what do YOU think it has to say to us, today?

atpollard

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
That “God says ‘Stop Racism’” is a pithy statement, but overly simplistic of the real world advice that Scripture actually has to offer on the subject.
(Among other things.)

Since Ezra is in the Catholic Bible as well, it is the word of God for you as much as it is for me, so what do YOU think it has to say to us, today?

It is a shadow from the past. A word about symbols and images. The reality is Christ. Maintaining "racial purity for Israel" today is helping the orphans, and widows in their need, and keeping oneself from the world’s corruption.

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
No, I don't think so to answer your question.

Resources

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Where exactly does God say “Stop Racism”?
What are you doing to end the slaughter of whites in Africa? (People always assume that racism is white’s hating blacks).
If whites are being slaughter in Africa, it must be stop. If it is because of ravism it must be condenmed. If is not, it should be condemed also. Any how, racism is racism. It is filthy and offensive to God.

atpollard

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
If whites are being slaughter in Africa, it must be stop. If it is because of ravism it must be condenmed. If is not, it should be condemed also. Any how, racism is racism. It is filthy and offensive to God.

YOUR opinion is noted, but where is the scripture where God commands us to “Stop Racism”? Where is the scripture that says that God is offended by racism?

[Mark 7:26-27 NASB] 26 Now the woman was a Gentile, of the Syrophoenician race. And she kept asking Him to cast the demon out of her daughter. 27 And He was saying to her, "Let the children be satisfied first, for it is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs."

Jesus didn’t seeem particularly bothered by his own racially ‘politically incorrect’ statement towards this gentile woman (comparing her to a dog and healing her daughter to throwing the Jewish children’s bread to dogs). I am asking for nothing more than for you to back up your emotional opinions with some actual scripture if you are going to proclaim that how you feel is how God feels.

Resources

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
YOUR opinion is noted, but where is the scripture where God commands us to “Stop Racism”? Where is the scripture that says that God is offended by racism?

[Mark 7:26-27 NASB] 26 Now the woman was a Gentile, of the Syrophoenician race. And she kept asking Him to cast the demon out of her daughter. 27 And He was saying to her, "Let the children be satisfied first, for it is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs."

Jesus didn’t seeem particularly bothered by his own racially ‘politically incorrect’ statement towards this gentile woman (comparing her to a dog and healing her daughter to throwing the Jewish children’s bread to dogs). I am asking for nothing more than for you to back up your emotional opinions with some actual scripture if you are going to proclaim that how you feel is how God feels.
Jesus was trying to say that at that paryicular moment he was there to preach to the Jewish people. Eventually, the apostles were instructed to go into the world to preach to all people.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
These scriptures make racism impossible to maintain for a Christian.
John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."
Ephesians 2:14-16 For he is our peace, who has made us both one, and has broken down the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by abolishing in his flesh the law of commandments and ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, 16 and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby bringing the hostility to an end.
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Heres a thought. Why is racism so often approached as if it were singularly unchristian?

I can think of a dozen other isms that are equally or more directly counter to the Gospel, but they never seem to come in for nearly as much attention.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Maybe because it is so personal and affects so many

Top Bottom