Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
First off I just want to thank CH for holding my hand last year through my doubts about the Trinity and the mysterious nature of God.
'The Bible Project' just released this new short video simply entitled "God" and I wish to share it with you all :)
If you never heard of this project I wish to introduce you all to their youtube channel because it has personally helped me undo much of the complication I had made for myself when attempting self commentation of scripture.
I highly recommend their video on Revelation! It has freed me from a lot of confusion and burden, I might just do an entire thread dedicated solely to that but for now I wish to share this -especially to all those who may be 'lurking' among the forum and who may be questioning or having doubt about the Trinity... God bless

https://youtu.be/eAvYmE2YYIU

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Psst...our No Debate Forum experiment ended but if you'd like me to move this to a no debate forum such as the Bible Study one I can?

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Psst...our No Debate Forum experiment ended but if you'd like me to move this to a no debate forum such as the Bible Study one I can?
Yeah I know it ended lol but sure we could move it to bible study :)

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I have moved this to the Bible Study forum. I admit I haven't had a moment to view the video yet, sorry!

Top Bottom