Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Sean you enjoy rock? Are you a musician?
I play guitar (acoustic) and write and record music :) who are your favorite songwriters and musicians?
I've always been hesitant to share my recorded songs with CH but perhaps with some support and inspiration I may leak a few here and there.
What's in your playlist as of now?
Im pretty open minded

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Everyone needs to post a YouTube video of themselves to maintain membership! :rofl3:

Sean611

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I wonder how she feels about God's actions in the Old Testament and what he commanded some of his people to do to others?

I'm sure they have taught her some interesting mental gymnastics! What's interesting is that she doesn't really pay near as much attention to any other the other teachings like that ONE teaching.

Sean you enjoy rock? Are you a musician?
I play guitar (acoustic) and write and record music :) who are your favorite songwriters and musicians?
I've always been hesitant to share my recorded songs with CH but perhaps with some support and inspiration I may leak a few here and there.
What's in your playlist as of now?
Im pretty open minded

I love all things rock 'n roll and even heavy metal! I unfortunately play very little but would love to learn. I think that is awesome that you play and are a song writer!

Some of my favorite rock 'n roll bands: Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, AC/DC, Peter Frampton, Aerosmith (older stuff), Van Halen, Kiss, CCR, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Doors, Boston, Foreigner, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch!! I think that Tony Iommi is just an incredible guitar player. Sure, he's not the most technical, but he was kinda first on so much of the type of music he was creating, just a brilliant riff writer.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I love all things rock 'n roll and even heavy metal! I unfortunately play very little but would love to learn. I think that is awesome that you play and are a song writer!

Some of my favorite rock 'n roll bands: Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, AC/DC, Peter Frampton, Aerosmith (older stuff), Van Halen, Kiss, CCR, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Doors, Boston, Foreigner, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch!! I think that Tony Iommi is just an incredible guitar player. Sure, he's not the most technical, but he was kinda first on so much of the type of music he was creating, just a brilliant riff writer.
Indeed classic rock is soo much better than what they put out now, CCR is one of my favorites :)
Tony paved the way for bar chord style guitar riffs as opposed to AC/DC full chording, without him there would have never been a Nirvana (my favorite)...

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian