Is your creed catholic, Catholic, or Christian?

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Are there any two men that can agree 100% with each other? I think not.

Hey, hey now. PC only, please. "People" is the correct inclusive term. So saith the NIV ("saith"="says" for those not familiar with Olde English :D ) so say we all.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Hey, hey now. PC only, please. "People" is the correct inclusive term. So saith the NIV ("saith"="says" for those not familiar with Olde English :D ) so say we all.
Heresy I say it is not KJV.:lol::lol:

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes

NIV? which edition of it?

I like other translations better.

But I am not telling which ones

:smirk:

Amos 3:1-5 Listen to the word which the Lord has spoken about you, sons of Israel, concerning the whole family that I led out of the land of Egypt, saying: 2 I have known only you in such a way, out of all the families of the earth. For this reason, I will visit upon you all your iniquities. 3 Will two walk together, unless they have agreed to do so? 4 Will a lion roar in the forest, unless he has prey? Will the lion"s young cry out from his den, unless he has taken something? 5 Will a bird fall into a snare on the ground, if there is no bird-catcher? Will a snare be taken away from the ground, before it has caught something?

Top Bottom