question and a rule suggestion

dogs4thewin

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
What, if any, is the minimum age to join this forum? I have seen forums 13 and 16 and was just wondering if we had a rule about children/young teens without parental consent?

I am NOT saying anyone is doing this yet and it is sad that this even have to be brought up as a rule suggestion, but a rule forbidding pretending to be other users or lying about your qualfications to post in certain areas ( Christian only or the gender ones, for example.

Last edited:

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I think if they have parental consent they should be allowed to join but that being said I also believe that they should have a seperate area just for them

GenesisGirl

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Our FAQ has the following:

If you are under the age of 13, the administrator may require that a parent or guardian provide consent before allowing you to complete the registration process. More information about this is available during the registration process.

dogs4thewin

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Our FAQ has the following:

If you are under the age of 13, the administrator may require that a parent or guardian provide consent before allowing you to complete the registration process. More information about this is available during the registration process.
OH OK because I just read the rules as clearly I am not under 13 for that to apply actually ,I am twice 12 so that was not really something that I needed.

Top Bottom