In the Presence of Holy

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
The Presence of the Holy Spirit should bring deep convictions of sin and a serious need to repent.

Like Daniel 9:18 we are going to find "My comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength."

Saints are repentant sinners. Even Job said " I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes." Job 43:6. It is this state of sincere repentance when God reveals sin, that allows for the transformation to occur in us.

Isaiah said "Woe is me, for I am undone." Those who have never experienced being in the Awesome Presence of the Holy One of Israel, can not understand the High Calling.

Isaiah 6:3 and John the Revelator fell as one dead before the feet of the angel. Rev 22:8. To even be spiritual prepared to being in His Presence takes fasting and prayer. Most people are not willing to sacrifice all this world has to offer, to be in His Presence. Not that God is going to taker this world away, but that the Lord is needing to take the love for the things of earth out, and if that is not willingly sacrificed, then God can not approach in all His Holiness.

The comparison of Holy with the unclean causes the unclean to abhor themselves, to lose strength, and recognise how sin has corrupted them so bad. But we must come into His Presence often so that His Kingdom is more comfortable then this world is.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes we are all sinners 1 John says we are to ask forgiveness daily and thta He is faithful and just to forgive us. I would pray that the self righteous that look down their noses would get ahold of this

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
We plan on living forever with the Holy One of Israel. Yet not many has gone before the Throne of Grace, been in His Holy Presence. How can you live in the Presence of a Holy Being when you have not prepared yourself for such a meeting?

Top Bottom