Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I went to the doctor and told her what I was going through and she has ordered a sleep study test. I hear back from the hospital in a week or 2. Please pray I get some results as this is just ridiculous as I am not sleeping well at all. :(

I will update more later.

Thank you and God Bless! :angel:

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
praying for you

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I went to the doctor and told her what I was going through and she has ordered a sleep study test. I hear back from the hospital in a week or 2. Please pray I get some results as this is just ridiculous as I am not sleeping well at all. :(

I will update more later.

Thank you and God Bless! :angel:

Are you doing the sleep study you can do at home? That is the one I did back in April 2018. It was not as hard to do the sleep study as I thought it would be. However, the first ten days I was on the CPAP machine were very rough, but then I got use to it.

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Are you doing the sleep study you can do at home? That is the one I did back in April 2018. It was not as hard to do the sleep study as I thought it would be. However, the first ten days I was on the CPAP machine were very rough, but then I got use to it.

I didn't know you could do it from home. Very cool. I will have to ask my doctor about that. But for right now I'm doing it at the hospital near our house. And this study is only for one night. (I'm pretty sure) Like I've done in the past.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I didn't know you could do it from home. Very cool. I will have to ask my doctor about that. But for right now I'm doing it at the hospital near our house. And this study is only for one night. (I'm pretty sure) Like I've done in the past.

Yep, they gave me a little machine and I hooked it on myself and went to sleep and then took it in the next morning.
So, you have had it done before?
I know they said if you events per hours are over 5 then you probably need help. Mine was about a 15. Some people though are much higher like in the 60-90 event per hours or AHI.

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yep, they gave me a little machine and I hooked it on myself and went to sleep and then took it in the next morning.
So, you have had it done before?
I know they said if you events per hours are over 5 then you probably need help. Mine was about a 15. Some people though are much higher like in the 60-90 event per hours or AHI.

I've done one at the hospital. Never had it done at home. I think it would be so much better as I would be in my own bed.

Top Bottom