Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Exodus 33:13
(Amplified Bible)

“Now therefore, I pray You, if I have found favor in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You [progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with You, perceiving and recognizing and understanding more strongly and clearly] and that I may find favor in Your sight. And [Lord, do] consider that this nation is Your people.”

For you to know God better, you need to understand Him clearly and strongly.

You need to give your life to constant studying of God's word. You need to perceive and recognize God in all circumstances.
You need to understand that God is with you always in all situations.

2 Timothy 2:15
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.
Your intimacy with God is rooted firmly when you are connected to His word.

John 15:7
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

If you want to be closer to God, you cannot be far from His word. You must get stick to God's word and be faithful worshiping God in truth and In Spirit.

1 John 2:14
I write to you, fathers, because you have come to know (recognize, be conscious of, and understand) Him Who [has existed] from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong and vigorous, and the Word of God is [always] abiding in you (in your hearts), and you have been victorious over the wicked one.

Thanks for reading this message.

Stay blessed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom