Demons in church?

TurtleHare

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
There are churches that expel demons from members of their church but can demons be inside a church in the first place?

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
There are churches that expel demons from members of their church but can demons be inside a church in the first place?
Absolutely they can, the devil could be around Jesus could he not? If so then it isnt any feat for a demon to be in a church or even with church people as not all are saved

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I had a friend that definitely had something attached to her, everytime she was prayed over she would fall back and convulse and scream :(
She told me once that she serves both masters, I told her that was impossible and she said "I know"... ?
She could pray and was very open about it, sometimes leading in prayer, but sometimes when we would hang out she would start talking to something that wasn't there. I pray for her spirit

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes

Yes. Why would you think they couldn't come inside a church building?

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Sure...if God allows them. All unredeemed sinners are slaves to the devil and his minions. God may allow them to enter a church with their slave. The reasons for this are known to God and not revealed to us. However, if the church is walking in heresy and the leaders have not been redeemed themselves, it would stand that the fellowship worships their father, the devil, rather than Jesus (God). Afterall, the Bible says that Satan masquerades as an angel of light.

Top Bottom