Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I saw this coming. Eventually I believe our wickedness will be full and getting there I believe all sorts of perversion will be allowed and legal and I believe that drugs will also be legal. We knew that it will get worse and worse.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
The "slippery slope" continues....

MY fundamental problem is just because someone has some "orientation" that therefore they have some "right" and desire some "respect." We ALL have an orientation to sin - but we have not such human right TO sin and there should be no RESPECT of sin. A person may have a violent temper..... it doesn't give them a right to hit people or does it suggest I should respect their violence.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Revelation 14:10

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
What with all the trans-this and acceptance of every whim however silly, especially with the increasing disadvantage of being a white man, I'm going to become a BLT. That is, a black lesbian in transition. Since my given name was clearly nothing more than my parents attempt to impose their view of the white patriarchal heteronormative society on an infant who didn't know any better, I am now debating what my new name should be. Currently Latifa is near the top of the list.

Thankfully since I am already married to a woman nothing will need to change there. I look forward to reaping the maximum benefit from every affirmative action program in the area.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
What with all the trans-this and acceptance of every whim however silly, especially with the increasing disadvantage of being a white man, I'm going to become a BLT. That is, a black lesbian in transition. Since my given name was clearly nothing more than my parents attempt to impose their view of the white patriarchal heteronormative society on an infant who didn't know any better, I am now debating what my new name should be. Currently Latifa is near the top of the list.

Thankfully since I am already married to a woman nothing will need to change there. I look forward to reaping the maximum benefit from every affirmative action program in the area.
lol How about Kunta Kinte

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I saw a video where an older grey haired man secretly recorded him going into Target and asking if he could use the girls restroom since he identified as one and they allowed him. Now lets put Pedophile on top of that... what could go wrong now?
Kids are already bombarded with sex driven media, TV, ads and even Disney... Now they have transgender kids shows and book readers, gay santas and my question is why -regardless of your belief- does one feel motivated to encourage sexual identity to these children in the first place? Oh oh... so they can learn to "accept" them I get it... No this is brainwashing children to become like them... Most of the adults were molested as children so in their little wormy minds they know that getting them "while they're are young" places children into an "I chose this" attitude...
Guilt and shame is healthy for these pedophiles because deep down they know if it were legal they would be no shame in molesting children... They need fear in their hearts and children need to be protected from them.
These Demons are manifesting at a rapid pace, I confronted my molester once and he said over and over "its my demons I can't help it" [emoji35]
I still have to forgive him and it's probably the hardest thing I have to do because I know he is still doing it to others and he shows to remorse.
Godspeed Jesus is near.

Wilhemena

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
When did the small in numbers gain power to change the minds of the majority and influence their rationale?

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
When did the small in numbers gain power to change the minds of the majority and influence their rationale?
LGBT that's how, soon to be LGBTP (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Pedophile)

hedrick

Religious Affiliation
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Did anyone watch the TEDx talk? I found it very interesting. I'm reasonably sure that the speaker didn't choose the title. Someone who wanted to do a bit of rabble-rousing did. The participants here seem to have taken the bait.

An estimated 1 - 2% of the population is pedophiles. It is a sexual orientation because (1) it isn't chosen, (2) is mostly unchangeable, (3) many pedophiles aren't sexually attracted to anyone else (though there are some that are). However, the speaker makes clear, it an an orientation that can't be expressed. What can we do to help them not abuse children? The speaker agrees that sexual abuse in unacceptable. However by not allowing the pedophiles to talk to anyone, we make it impossible for them to get support. Suppose you're a pedophile, but your friends don't know it. If they invite you to the beach, you'd like to say "sorry, but it's unsafe for me to be in a place with so many kids around." But you can't. She spoke about a program whose goal is to help pedophiles avoid abusing children. It appears to be quite successful. Is this actually something Christians would want to condemn?

Last edited:

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Did anyone watch the TEDx talk? I found it very interesting. I'm reasonably sure that the speaker didn't choose the title. Someone who wanted to do a bit of rabble-rousing did. The participants here seem to have taken the bait.

An estimated 1 - 2% of the population is pedophiles. It is a sexual orientation because (1) it isn't chosen, (2) is mostly unchangeable, (3) many pedophiles aren't sexually attracted to anyone else (though there are some that are). However, the speaker makes clear, it an an orientation that can't be expressed. What can we do to help them not abuse children? The speaker agrees that sexual abuse in unacceptable. However by not allowing the pedophiles to talk to anyone, we make it impossible for them to get support. Suppose you're a pedophile, but your friends don't know it. If they invite you to the beach, you'd like to say "sorry, but it's unsafe for me to be in a place with so many kids around." But you can't. She spoke about a program whose goal is to help pedophiles avoid abusing children. It appears to be quite successful. Is this actually something Christians would want to condemn?
I watched it, I'm sorry but I suggest they repent and go to church, ask God for guidance, find a nice gal and start a family and put the past behind.
Believe me they get their kicks before going to a beach, they are sick with sin and they chose not to change. I was molested several times by a pedo and another close call by another.
How can we help them? How about we secure our children from them?
They can get help but most would rather get off on little children and for that I have no sympathy for their demons, they lack conviction of the heart and I pray they get some.
Let me remind you, they are only "victims of society" AFTER they get caught!! Let THAT sink in.

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Wow just wow!

Top Bottom