Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Updates.....

Progress is being made on "Josiah the Musical." Andrew Lloyd Webber and Herbert Kretzmer are worked long and hard on this. Several of the songs are done - and they are POWERFUL! They include, "Mr. Nice" "Everybody's Special" "When the Libs Come Marching In" and the theme song, reoccuring throughout, "They Print Money, Don't They?" Powerful, toe-tapping stuff!!!!

I'm sure I have the nomination of the Democrat Party wrapped up..... I REALLY understand liberalism and can rally all the libs..... all the others will look like weak imitations of me. And once all Hollywood is singing the Musical, well....

I'm thinking forward to the general election against Mr. Trump (whom I'll call "Mr. Mean") I was thinking of the first debate the other day..... I think the opening question to me.... doesn't matter what it is..... I'll reply, "When I'm President, the first thing I will do is take Donald's phone away from him: No more tweets! I'll lead a chant: 'NO MORE TWEETS!" 'NO MORE TWEETS!" 'NO MORE TWEETS!" Soon, the whole audience will rise to their feel and join in 'NO MORE TWEETS! NO MORE TWEETS! The press will stand up..... Mrs. Trump will stand up..... 'NO MORE TWEETS! NO MORE TWEETS!" I have a good handle on how to handle Trump, how to defeat him. I'm going to rally the Liberals of America like none before me!

JOSIAH in 2020

"They Print Money, Don't They?"
"Make America Nice Again"
"You are Special"

Last edited:

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Will you join in our crusade? Will you stand with us against the barricade of meanness?

There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes !!!!

Yes I will and I hate meanie cops too. Instead of using guns they should make clown balloons to impress the criminals and instead of handcuffs they should hug them. Instead of police sirens they should play ice cream theme music and instead of tickets they should give out candy treats, high fives and compliments.
No more arrest, they should say "You are under TLC (Tender Love and Care)" [emoji173]

Last edited:

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yes I will and I hate meanie cops too. Instead of using guns they should make clown balloons to impress the criminals and instead of handcuffs they should hug them. Instead of police sirens they should play ice cream theme music and instead of tickets they should give out candy treats, high fives and compliments.

I want you on my campaign advisory team.

Confessional Lutheran

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes
You've got my vote.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Great obstacles I must overcome to get the nomination of the Democrat Party and the support of libs.....

1. I'm white (blonde/blue, no less)

2. I'm male (even heterosexual)

3. I'm not an attorney.

4. I didn't graduate from an Ivy League college (could have, I was accepted to Dartmouth but I didn't go there)

5. I know no one in Hollywood or Silicon Valley

... the above I can overcome, but the next two are going to be BIG problems for me, I realize....

6. I fly an American flag on my house.

7. I wear a Cross on the lapel of my suit.

I can change 6 and 7 but there's probably pictures of both that can be used against me.

I'd LIKE to have Fred Rodgers, especially after the popular movie this year, but he's dead (you know). So maybe Bernie would be a good choice.

Josiah in 2020

Remember... "Blue Eyes Matter"

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Josiah, if you had said Independent Party I'd give you my vote. I just cannot go Democrat because of the Abortion issue :(

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Josiah, if you had said Independent Party I'd give you my vote. I just cannot go Democrat because of the Abortion issue :(

I cannot unify the Liberals without making abortion sacramental and free..... Remember, the whole point is to out lib the libs and thus get the nomination of the Democrat Party!

Be sure to pass on my TEN POINT PLAN to every lib you know!

JOSIAH in 2020

"They Print Money, Don't They?"
"Make American NICE Again"
"You Are Special"

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
Great obstacles I must overcome to get the nomination of the Democrat Party and the support of libs.....

1. I'm white (blonde/blue, no less)

The Kennedy's were white. Done and done.

2. I'm male (even heterosexual)

Walk in a parade. You're golden.

3. I'm not an attorney.

Have you ever "organized a community"? Even the local H.S. yearbook? You don't have to specify, just put "community organizer" on your talking points

4. I didn't graduate from an Ivy League college (could have, I was accepted to Dartmouth but I didn't go there)

ONE OF US! COOL! next...

5. I know no one in Hollywood or Silicon Valley

Jim Carrey is going slightly nuts at the moment, maybe you could convince him you were an "extra" in one of his movies as a child; you know - have coffee and get him all riled up.

6. I fly an American flag on my house.

Fly another one. Anyone can use it, but just remember Noah saw it first

7. I wear a Cross on the lapel of my suit.

Have the 'Rev. Jesse Jackson' attend a rally and pay for a selfie. Tax write-off.

^^^Btw, any communique during the campaign and in office MUST include the "Josiah DotTM"

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The Kennedy's were white. Done and done.

Being blond/blue COULD be a real liability in getting the LIBERAL vote.... but then Bill Clinton was called "America's First Black President" during his reign (long before anyone had heard of Obama). So, there's hope for me....

Have you ever "organized a community"? Even the local H.S. yearbook? You don't have to specify, just put "community organizer" on your talking points

I help organize my community of a church.... that will work.... thanks for the tip!

Jim Carrey is going slightly nuts at the moment, maybe you could convince him you were an "extra" in one of his movies as a child; you know - have coffee and get him all riled up.

I'll have my people contact his people.... and I was an actor as a kid. It was community theatre but hey, acting is acting.

Have the 'Rev. Jesse Jackson' attend a rally and pay for a selfie. Tax write-off.

Like it. It IS essential to have a picture of me with Jesse Jackson...

^^^Btw, any communique during the campaign and in office MUST include the "Josiah DotTM"

:wink:

JOSIAH in 2020

Last edited:

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Be sure all your liberal friends know my TEN POINT PLAN....

My TEN POINT PLAN (making me more of a Democrat than any others who will run)....

1. To stem poverty, EVERYONE 18 and over who resides in the USA at least 16 weeks a year (obviously including those here illegally) will automatically get $1,000.00 per month (African Americans will get double to make up for they once being slaves). None to those under 18 (I want to discourage children and the global warming population causes).

2. A Constitutional Amendment that works to get more women in congress (I won' apply this to the presidency for obvious reasons). Elections will be controlled by odd/even congressional numbers to start (half must be filled by a woman, the others MAY be), but there will be no term limits just when there is an open seat, it MUST flip to a women if the current holder is a male. Another amendment to drop the requirement that the president, senators and representives must be American citizens or residents. Another than AFTER my two terms, candidates for any federal office who identify themselves as "non-male" or "people of color" only need 40% of the vote to win. (Note: None of these Constitutional Amendments may actually materialize but no Democrat voting in the primaries will realize that).

3. To reduce the horrible population of the USA (which is destroying the planet), I'd give all abortion clinics a big stack of $5,000 VISA gift cards so they can hand them out to anyone who gets an abortion (which will be free in my administration). All full time elementary school, middle school, high school and college students will get two gift cards if they get an abortion.

4. Eliminate the military. It's mean.

5. Eliminate the borders. They're mean.

6. Replace the National Anthem with "Won't You Be My Neighbor"

7. All law enforcement will be forbidden to have guns or other unkind things. It will be illegal for them to say or do anything unkind. They will be required to dress like Mr. Rodgers. Require that all cop cars be Toyota Prius' with a happy face painted on each side.

8. The poor can exempt themselves from all federal taxes; each will determine if they are poor by whether they feel poor or not. The rich will have their taxes doubled but only if they are registered Republicans.

9. Eliminate all private schools and make homeschooling illegal. These are mind control institutions of conservative idiots. LIBS must control the minds of children so we need all in public school The Federal government will control what is taught in all schools in our country. Tuition and fees at all schools, colleges and universities will be illegal, but to dissuade professional students, this will end once a college student has completed 14 years or 500 college units (unless they have yet to earn a degree or feel unfinished).

10. So as to improve the environment, require all cars and trucks be painted green.

JOSIAH in 2020

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Could you add separate restrooms for "Office-supply-genders" and "Low calorie-snacks-genders"?
I identify as a Stapler and my significant other identifies as Twizlers but we don't even feel comfortable using the same bathroom together.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Could you add separate restrooms for "Office-supply-genders" and "Low calorie-snacks-genders"?
I identify as a Stapler and my significant other identifies as Twizlers but we don't even feel comfortable using the same bathroom together.

Good suggestions. Although I was thinking of making restrooms illegal so that no one would be offended by them.

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes

Horizontal or vertical staples? You do know it's horizontal, left-hand side, correct? :nono:
But I suppose in the "Josiah World Order" it doesn't matter, does it? COEXIST!

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Horizontal or vertical staples? You do know it's horizontal, left-hand side, correct? :nono:
3e4b17d8bb9e06946cf1dffced66382c.gif

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Good to see how many understand the liberal vote I'm seeking so much to gain....

JOSIAH in 2020!

"They print money, don't they?"

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Good to see how many understand the liberal vote I'm seeking so much to gain....

JOSIAH in 2020!

"They print money, don't they?"

JOEXIST 2020 "Read my Hips [fingersnap]"

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single