Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Yup, I'm announcing, I'm a candidate for President of the USA in 2020 (I need a bigger house).

I want to get rid of Trump, and since that can't be done from the Right, I'm registering as a Democrat and will run from the Left.

Personally, I have to offer:

1. I'm younger and better looking than anyone else who will run.
2. I'd be only the third president in US history to have a doctorate.
3. My wife is even better looking than Trump's and unlike him, I can tie a necktie.
4. I'm poorer than anyone else who will run for the Dem nomination.
5. I've never held a political office.
6. I know the lyrics to the songs of almost every musical ever done and to a lot of those 60's rock and folk songs.

My TEN POINT PLAN (making me more of a Democrat than any others who will run)....

1. To stem poverty, EVERYONE 18 and over who resides in the USA at least 16 weeks a year (obviously including those here illegally) will automatically get $1,000.00 per month (African Americans will get double to make up for they once being slaves). None to those under 18 (I want to discourage children and the global warming population causes).

2. A Constitutional Amendment that works to get more women in congress (I won' apply this to the presidency for obvious reasons). Elections will be controlled by odd/even congressional numbers to start (half must be filled by a woman, the others MAY be), but there will be no term limits just when there is an open seat, it MUST flip to a women if the current holder is a male. Another amendment to drop the requirement that the president, senators and representives must be American citizens or residents. Another than AFTER my two terms, candidates for any federal office who identify themselves as "non-male" or "people of color" only need 40% of the vote to win. (Note: None of these Constitutional Amendments may actually materialize but no Democrat voting in the primaries will realize that).

3. To reduce the horrible population of the USA (which is destroying the planet), I'd give all abortion clinics a big stack of $5,000 VISA gift cards so they can hand them out to anyone who gets an abortion (which will be free in my administration). All full time elementary school, middle school, high school and college students will get two gift cards if they get an abortion.

4. Eliminate the military. It's mean.

5. Eliminate the borders. They're mean.

6. Replace the National Anthem with "Won't You Be My Neighbor"

7. All law enforcement will be forbidden to have guns or other unkind things. It will be illegal for them to say or do anything unkind. They will be required to dress like Mr. Rodgers. Require that all cop cars be Toyota Prius' with a happy face painted on each side.

8. The poor can exempt themselves from all federal taxes; each will determine if they are poor by whether they feel poor or not. The rich will have their taxes doubled but only if they are registered Republicans.

9. Eliminate all private schools and make homeschooling illegal. These are mind control institutions of conservative idiots. LIBS must control the minds of children so we need all in public school The Federal government will control what is taught in all schools in our country. Tuition and fees at all schools, colleges and universities will be illegal, but to dissuade professional students, this will end once a college student has completed 14 years or 500 college units (unless they have yet to earn a degree or feel unfinished).

10. So as to improve the environment, require all cars and trucks be painted green.

I think I will get the nomination of the Democrat Party. And can defeat Donald Trump.

Can I count on your support?

Josiah in 2020

Last edited:

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
I'll vote for you!! :)

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
You could have Bernie Sanders as your running mate.

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yup, I'm announcing, I'm a candidate for President of the USA in 2020 (I need a bigger house).

I want to get rid of Trump, and since that can't be done from the Right, I'm registering as a Democrat and will run from the Left.

2. I'd be only the third president in US history to have a doctorate (Jefferson and Wilson being the others)
3. My wife is even better looking than Trumps.
6. I know the lyrics to the songs of almost every musical ever done (and I can sing those songs pretty well) and to a lot of those 60's rock and folk songs. I play the guitar.

My TEN POINT PLAN (making me more of a Democrat than any others who will run)....

1. To stem poverty, EVERYONE 18 and over who resides in the USA at least 16 weeks a year (obviously including those here illegally) ill automatically get $1,000.00 per month (African Americans will get double to make up for they once being slaves; I need their vote). The libs will LOVE this!!!! None under 18 (I want to discourage children and the global warning population causes; and they can't vote).

2. A Constitutional Amendment that works to get more women in congress (I won' apply this to the presidency for obvious reasons). Elections will be controlled by odd/even congressional numbers to start (half must be filled by a woman, the others MAY be), but there will be no term limits (anathema to libs) just when there is an open seat, it MUST flip to a women if the current holder is a male. Another amendment to drop the requirement that the president, senators and representives must be American citizens or residents. Another than AFTER my two terms, candidates for any federal office who identify themselves as "non-male" or "people of color" only need 40% of the vote to win. I need the votes of women and minorities.... Trump is going to get the vote of a lot of male, while pigs and I can't change that. None of these Constitutional Amendments may actually materialize but no Democrat voting in the primaries will realize that.

3. To reduce the horrible population of the USA (which is destroying the planet), I'd give all abortion clinics a big stack of $5,000 VISA gift cards so they can hand them out to anyone who gets an abortion (all paid for by the government). All colleges will be required to have abortion clinics. All full time elementary school, middle school, high school and college students will get two gift cards if they get an abortion.

6. Make all walls illegal.

7. All law enforcement will be forbidden to have guns or other unkind things. It will be illegal for them to say or do anything unkind. They will be required to dress like Mr. Rodgers. Require that all cop cars be Toyota Prius' with a happy face painted on each side. The libs will LOVE all this!!!!

8. The poor can except themselves from taxes; each will determine if they are poor by whether they feel poor or not. The rich will have their taxes doubled but only if they are registered Republicans (I need their donations of rich libs).

9. Eliminate all private schools and make homeschooling illegal. These are mind control institutions of conservative idiots. LIBS must control the minds of children so we need all in public school The Federal gpvernment will control what is taught in all schools in our country. Tuition and fees at all schools, colleges and universities will be illegal, but to dissuade professional students, this will end once a college student has completed 14 years or 500 college units ( unless they have yet to earn a degree or feel unfinished).

10. So as to improve the environment, require all cars and trucks be painted green.

I think I will get the nomination of the Democrat Party. And can defeat Donald Trump.

Taken straight from "We" by Yevgeny Zemyatin. (He wrote this in the 1920s as he watched the Communist party take Russia. It is the book that inspired George Orwell's "1984.")

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes

2. I'd be only the third president in US history to have a doctorate (Jefferson and Wilson being the others)
3. My wife is even better looking than Trumps.
6. I know the lyrics to the songs of almost every musical ever done (and I can sing those songs pretty well) and to a lot of those 60's rock and folk songs. I can play the guitar.

My political positions (making me more of a Democrat than any others who will run).... My NINE POINT PLAN.....

1. To stem poverty, EVERYONE 18 and over who resides in the USA at least 16 weeks a year will automatically get $1,000.00 per month (African Americans will get double to make up for they once being slaves; I need their vote). The libs will LOVE this!!!! None under 18 (I want to discourage children and the global warning population causes), and of course this applies to illegal aliens too because I'll need their vote.

2. A Constitutional Amendment that works to get more women in congress (I won' apply this to the presidency for obvious reasons). Elections will be controlled by odd/even congressional numbers to start (half must be filled by a woman, the others MAY be), but there will be no term limits (anathema to libs) just when there is an open seat, it MUST flip to a women if the current holder is a male. Another amendment to drop the requirement that the president, senators and representives must be American citizens or residents. Another than AFTER my two terms, candidates for any federal office who identify themselves as "non-male" or "people of color" only need 40% of the vote to win. I need the votes of women and minorities.... Trump is going to get the vote of a lot of male, while pigs and I can't change that. None of these Constitutional Amendments may actually materialize but no Democrat voting in the primaries will realize that.

3. To reduce the horrible population of the USA (which is destroying the planet), I'd give all abortion clinics a big stack of $5,000 VISA gift cards so they can hand them out to anyone who gets an abortion (all paid for by the government). All colleges will be required to have abortion clinics. All full time elementary school, middle school, high school and college students will get two gift cards if they get an abortion.

6. All law enforcement will be forbidden to have guns or other unkind things. It will be illegal for them to say or do anything unkind. They will be required to dress like Mr. Rodgers. Require that all cop cars be Toyota Prius' with a happy face painted on each side. The libs will LOVE all this!!!!

6. The poor can except themselves from taxes; each will determine if they are poor by whether they feel poor or not. The rich will have their taxes doubled but only if they are registered Republicans (I need their donations of rich libs).

7. Eliminate all private schools and make homeschooling illegal. These are mind control institutions of conservative idiots. LIBS must control the minds of children so we need all in public school The Federal gpvernment will control what is taught in all schools in our country. Tuition and fees at all schools, colleges and universities will be illegal, but to dissuade professional students, this will end once a college student has completed 14 years or 500 college units ( unless they have yet to earn a degree or feel unfinished).

8. Legalize pot and LSD (I need the vote of all those former hippies )

9. So as to improve the environment, require all cars and trucks be painted green.

Mr. Josiah what are you going to do about the cost of living?
I feel that work is degrading but I love to volunteer in protest at the crack of noon and I need living costs supply such as....

1. Slouchy eco friendly beanie hat $50.00 per beanie, but I need assorted varieties to choose from week to week, that's $200.00 a month.

2. Hand made Bamboo Polarized eco friendly sunglasses $80.00 bi weekly, $160.00 a month

3. AG Adriano Goldschmied Skinny Jeans $180.00, 1 per day of the week, $1,260.00 a month.

4. IPhone X or later $1000.00 a year (average $83.00 a month)

5. Chuck Taylor Vegan Shoes $135.00 a pair week to week (has to match my beanie) $540.00 a month.

6. Schott hemp/organic duffle coat with hoody $150.00 bi weekly, $300.00 a month

7. West Palm Beach Jordamo T-shirts $130.00 per shirt one for each day of the week, $3,900.00 a month

Thus equals out to a total of $6,443.00 a month or $77,316.00 a year and that's not even including Star Bucks and the Sage Organic Vegan Bistro.

If you want my (just a common everyday citizen) vote Mr. Josiah, you would have to help out the needy (me) and also free Wifi.

Just look at my brother, look how expensive it is for him to look homeless, THIS HAS GOT TO CHANGE!
850114ee22700d5d38ba0ff64a4a275e.jpg

Last edited:

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I appreciate the support AND suggestions!!!

Josiah in 2020

Last edited:

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Great obstacles I must overcome to get the nomination of the Democrat Party and the support of libs.....

1. I'm white (blonde/blue, no less)

2. I'm male (even heterosexual)

3. I'm not an attorney.

4. I didn't graduate from an Ivy League college (could have, I was accepted to Dartmouth but I didn't go there)

5. I know no one in Hollywood or Silicon Valley

... the above I can overcome, but the next two are going to be BIG problems for me, I realize....

6. I fly an American flag on my house.

7. I wear a Cross on the lapel of my suit.

I can change 6 and 7 but there's probably pictures of both that can be used against me.

You could have Bernie Sanders as your running mate.

I'd LIKE to have Fred Rodgers, especially after the popular movie this year, but he's dead (you know). So maybe Bernie would be a good choice.

Josiah in 2020

Last edited:

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Support Josiah for President 2020
T-Shirts, books and a Musical [emoji3]
648978bacb7a3882dd03c00272b40b5c.jpg
dd95fb52a0dba3810f3559303d444739.jpg
06b2e578459ca0547aa4a82db72df6d0.jpg
25181aaa7f6fc9184c94dd716458d4f8.jpg

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Some of my campaign plans....

+ Musical: "The Heart of Josiah." Big Broadway production, written by Andrew Lloyd Webber, with parts for Latinos and Transgenes and Gays.... GREAT songs (including a tribute to Fred Rogers). Hitler understood the POWER of the media, I understand the power of musical theatre. And of course, this will be made into a BIG Hollywood film to be released 1 month before the primaries begin. People will walk into the polling place singing songs from this musical.

+ I'm going to begin every speech in every place with, "I was born a poor Black child." (This will confuse the Republicans no end but the Libs will LOVE it)

+ My campaign theme will be "Make America NICE Again" "You Are Special" and "They print money, don't they?"

Will you join us in our crusade?

Josiah in 2020!

Last edited:

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Great obstacles I must overcome to get the nomination of the Democrat Party and the support of libs.....

1. I'm white (blonde/blue, no less)

2. I'm male (even heterosexual)

3. I'm not an attorney.

4. I didn't graduate from an Ivy League college (could have, I was accepted to Dartmouth but I didn't go there)

5. I know no one in Hollywood or Silicon Valley

... the above I can overcome, but the next two are going to be BIG problems for me, I realize....

6. I fly an American flag on my house.

7. I wear a Cross on the lapel of my suit.

I can change 6 and 7 but there's probably pictures of both that can be used against me.

I'd LIKE to have Fred Rodgers, especially after the popular movie this year, but he's dead (you know). So maybe Bernie would be a good choice.

Josiah in '20

Turn the flag and the cross upside down and you're good...

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
If you support me, I'll make you Ambassadors to somewhere....

Josiah in 2020!

JPPT1974

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
You do have good points. As really it is about a person's character and not with politics or what party. That I look for.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Mr. Josiah what are you going to do about the cost of living?
I feel that work is degrading but I love to volunteer in protest at the crack of noon and I need living costs supply such as....

1. Slouchy eco friendly beanie hat $50.00 per beanie, but I need assorted varieties to choose from week to week, that's $200.00 a month.

2. Hand made Bamboo Polarized eco friendly sunglasses $80.00 bi weekly, $160.00 a month

3. AG Adriano Goldschmied Skinny Jeans $180.00, 1 per day of the week, $1,260.00 a month.

4. IPhone X or later $1000.00 a year (average $83.00 a month)

5. Chuck Taylor Vegan Shoes $135.00 a pair week to week (has to match my beanie) $540.00 a month.

6. Schott hemp/organic duffle coat with hoody $150.00 bi weekly, $300.00 a month

7. West Palm Beach Jordamo T-shirts $130.00 per shirt one for each day of the week, $3,900.00 a month

Thus equals out to a total of $6,443.00 a month or $77,316.00 a year and that's not even including Star Bucks and the Sage Organic Vegan Bistro.

If you want my (just a common everyday citizen) vote Mr. Josiah, you would have to help out the needy (me) and also free Wifi.

Just look at my brother, look how expensive it is for him to look homeless, THIS HAS GOT TO CHANGE

Thank you for that!!!!

Remember, my TEN POINT PLAN includes two things that will be helpful to you: 1) Every resident 18 and over gets $1,000.00 per month from the federal government... and 2) If you FEEL poor, you may exempt yourself from all federal taxes.

BUT I feel your pain (remember, I was born a poor Black child). And I agree - we have a human right not only to universal health care but obviously also to universal Starbucks, housing, transportation, internet, pot and more.

Indeed, perhaps you need a house, an SUV, high speed internet, Starbucks and all the pot you can smoke MORE than you need health care! (I never understood why Obama was so fixated on health care but totally neglected all the other - often greater - human rights).

I pledge that I will work with Congress to address all these issues of universal Human Rights... in my first term, we may not get all these FREE to every resident but I pledge we will make great progress.

And I will get Donald Trump to pay for this.

Can we count on your support as we make America NICE again?

Josiah in 2020

"They Print Money, Don't They?"
"Make America NICE Again"
"You Are Special"

Last edited:

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yes. I understand. If Donald Trump has a billion dollars that can be taxed away, it will give each person who lives below the poverty line a billion dollars. That's right, isn't it?

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yes. I understand. If Donald Trump has a billion dollars that can be taxed away, it will give each person who lives below the poverty line a billion dollars. That's right, isn't it?

Thank you!!!!!

Yes, we MUST move beyond Obama's obsession with just health care! There are SO MANY other human rights (some greater than health care!), I mean there's pot and high speed internet and Nike's and Starbucks!!!! Rome wasn't made in a day, and while my TEN POINT PLAN will help much, I can only pledge that great progress will be made in all these other human rights. And yes, I WILL get Donald Trump to pay for it.

Josiah in 2020

"Make America Nice Again"
"You Are Special"

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Thank you!!!!!

Yes, we MUST move beyond Obama's obsession with just health care! There are SO MANY other human rights (some greater than health care!), I mean there's pot and high speed internet and Nike's and Starbucks!!!! Rome wasn't made in a day, and while my TEN POINT PLAN will help much, I can only pledge that great progress will be made in all these other human rights. And yes, I WILL get Donald Trump to pay for it.

Josiah in 2020

"Make America Nice Again"
"You Are Special"

LOL "Make America NICE Again"
I'm SOLD!
You have my vote as well as Russia's support!

Cassia

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
In the land where I come from we don't have a president. We only have a Prime Minister.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
LOL "Make America NICE Again"
I'm SOLD!
You have my vote as well as Russia's support!

Thanks So much for your support! Now, be sure to get my TEN POINT PLAN out there to everyone on Facebook, everyone you know....

I'm not sure I'll need the votes from Russia, but hey - I'll take whatever I can get.

Last edited:
Top Bottom